CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ; JUST THE TWO OF US

( CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ; JUST THE TWO OF US )

TWO MONTHS AND ONE WEEK LATER:
"Are you feeling better?" Andrew asked you while you held the side of your waist on the couch. After the apartments lockdown, the military broke into everyone's units to find anyone and they took them all.

"Yeah, thank you." You thanked him while drinking the water he gave you. The both of you were currently in a hidden house, far away from your past city. You both ran away from everyone else, and Andrew continued to hide his face whenever he was in public.

--------------

"Hello, you wrench." The representative greeted you while smiling darkly. She held the grip on her knife tighter, and she made a fighting stance. Suddenly, there were sirens heard, and while she was distracted, Andrew grabbed her hand harshly, and the representative dropped the knife in pain from his grip.

While Andrew was holding her hand, you kicked her knees with your heels on, and she fell to the ground. Andrew closed the door, and he locked it so the bitch outside couldn't get in.

"They're sirens, it must be from the military man that Sae-bom communicates with." You informed him and he opened the window from your room. Andrew looked down, and he put his head back in the room once he saw the height of the second floor.

"Oh shit." You cursed once you saw the height too. Andrew walked to your bed and drawers, and you helped him tie a long rope together. The representative outside was shouting like a rabid dog, and the two of you just ignored her.

"No, let go of me! I'm not finished! Let go!" You heard the representative shout outside, the military must've reached your unit, so you had to hurry. Andrew carried you by the waist and he placed you on top of the sliding window. He threw the rope down, and you gulped in the distance.

"It's scary but sorry." He told you while he helped you place your foot on the rope. He held your hands still, and you looked at him with worry. He let go of your hand and you hurried down.

Andrew waited for you to get down safely, and he looked back to your bedroom door. The military people were starting to break down your door, and he turned back to you, mentally wishing for you to hurry.

You reached the ground, and Andrew immediately placed himself at the rope, and he made his way down too. He was a few feet away from the ground, and you saw someone peek from the window.

"Here!" The random guy shouted and you looked at Andrew with panic. He hurried even faster, and he jumped down to the ground right when the random guy was just about to cut off the rope.

"Let's go!" He shouted at you. For the first time, you held his hand yourself and you both ran to who knows where.

The two of you stopped at an abandoned alleyway, and you sat on the ground while taking deep breaths. You just ran while having an injury, and MIND YOU, that you were wearing heels. I mean, you had to look pretty if you were gonna die, so who cares?