CHAPTER FIFTEEN ; DETRIMENT

(CHAPTER FIFTEEN ; DETRIMENT )

You knocked on the door multiple times, waiting for someone to open it while Andrew was hiding beside you. "What is it?" Jung-kook asked and you looked at him while your forehead was sweating.

"Kim Se-hoon is infected, he's inside the building. We have to hurry, he may come after us!" You lied to him and Jung-kook quickly opened the door. "Wait, how do you know that?" He asked while holding his gun, but it was too late because he had already opened the door fully.

Andrew attacked him unexpectedly and he put his hand on his neck to choke him. You gasped and backed away from the wall while you witnessed Andrew continuously stab the innocent detective.

Jung-kook's gun rang from his desperate attempts to break free, but unfortunately, he missed and shot at the floor instead. The weakened man dropped his gun to the floor, and you went to get it. Andrew stopped stabbing the man and he grabbed the back of your shirt harshly and he pulled you inside, seeing how you were trying to get the gun.

"Stay back." He ordered you and you ran to the detective to aid him. The psychopath went to sit with Seo-Yoon, and he played Jenga with the now crying kid while his hands were stained with blood.

"What are you doing? It's your turn." He told the shaking kid and you focused on trying to stop the bleeding of the injured man. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." You kept on trying to apologize, but he wasn't answering you.

You were filled with regret while you put pressure on his wounds with your bare hands. "You're insane!" You shouted at Andrew and Jung-Kook's blood was pouring into your hands.

You looked at the door that just opened. And your eyes widened when you saw your two friends enter the unit. "Jung-Kook!" Yi-Hyun quickly slid to you and the injured man, and Yi-Hyun kept on shaking him while trying to get a response.

"What did you do..?" He asked you and you looked at him with fear. Sae-bom went to help too, but she stopped when she saw Andrew on the couch near Seo-Yoon who was crying.

"It wasn't.." You tried to tell him while your voice was shaking, but he ignored you, and he continued to shout at his injured friend to get up. "Jung-Kook, wake up!" He shouted, continuing to try and shake him awake.

"Who are you?" You heard Sae-bom and you assumed she was talking to Andrew. Since you were facing the front of the door, you saw Andrew taking off his goggles and mask to reveal his identity to them.

This damn guy really wanted to play with death, huh?

Yi-Hyun flipped Jung-Kook's body, and he looked at you madly. "Traitor." He whispered and you looked at him sadly. "I.." You tried to talk to him, but what you didn't expect was him grabbing your collar and pulling you close to him.