CHAPTER SIXTEEN ; ONE MORE CHANCE

( CHAPTER SIXTEEN ; ONE MORE CHANCE )

"Stop moving, it's annoying!" You scolded Andrew while trying to put a bandage on top of his wound. A few minutes ago, you brought Andrew to Kim Se-Hoon's apartment. Bringing him here was probably the worst experience of your life, he kept falling down the floor and making the injury even worse.

He groaned in annoyance, and
you wiped your bloody hands with a wet towel to clean them. "Are you a baby? Get up, the wound isn't gonna kill you." You told him while scratching your forehead.

"Gosh.." Andrew muttered and you stood up. "What do we do now?" You asked him while leaning on the wall behind you. The others were gone, the representative was out to kill you both, and now your friends know you helped him do a horrible thing.

"I can figure it out, you're stuck with me right now anyway." He told you while he was still laying on the cold floor. Right, you had no choice but to stick with him because some representative obsessed lady was after you. It wouldn't be that bad anyway, being with him will just increase your safety level.

"Hey." You called for him and he sat up to look at you properly. "What?" He asked and you sat beside him on the floor while still leaning on the wall behind you. "Thank you for trying to protect me, by the way." You thanked him and he looked at you confusedly.

"For what?" He asked you, even if he knew the reason himself. Andrew treated you like a friend of his, even if you two fought multiple times. "When I look back at it... You've been trying to help me a lot of times." You explained to him and he stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"You'd always threaten to kill me, but you never do it in the end anyway." You chuckled at the thought of him continuously giving you empty threats. I guess right now, you were just trying to continue a conversation with him.

Andrew wasn't exactly someone who talks a lot, I guess he found it annoying when you kept on talking nonsense once. "I guess I wanted to think of you as a friend of mine." He replied to you and you smiled at his comment.

If you would look at yourself in Andrew's way, you're probably that one person who can make someone feel like they're not alone in something. The two of you probably looked like a copy of Sae-bom and Yi-Hyun, because you two protected each other, and fought beside each other.

"I think if other people saw us, they'd think we're great friends." You told him and he nodded in response. The two of you were wasting time, waiting for Yi-Hyun to come back and get you both. You weren't that bloody right now, so Andrew wasn't turning like an infected yet.

"(Y/n)?" He called and you turned your head to him again. "Yeah?" You asked him, ready to listen to what he had to say. "Happy Birthday, by the way." He greeted, and your expression turned to a slightly shocked face.

"What?" You asked him, a little unsure of what he said and meant by that. You've never told anyone your birthdate, other than your friends and family from before. "When I went to your room to get medical supplies, I saw your journal. Sorry for peeking, I guess?" He told you and you turned away from him to look elsewhere.