CHAPTER THREE ; LITTLE MISS RED

( CHAPTER THREE ; LITTLE MISS RED )

You were boiling water for your cup of noodles when you heard the same faint banging noise again. At this point, you were getting sick of it and your morning had been ruined. Not to be dramatic or anything but if you heard the same thing for minutes straight, you'd probably get mad too, especially since it was also creepy.

You put on some casual clothes quickly and went out of your apartment room while walking to the same apartment yesterday.

While you were on your way to the door, you noticed Yi-Hyun and the legal "Comet Man" from yesterday in front of the unit's door, probably complaining about the noise too.

You were about to speak up when the doctor pulled out a girl beside him who looked extremely nervous. "I couldn't tell you yesterday, but my wife is ill. She keeps throwing things and yelling."

Finally having a chance to speak up, you opened the gap on his door more and knocked on it, gaining everyone's attention. "Then who is she?" You asked and looked at the girl who he was obviously having an affair with.

He looked at you nervously, "She's a consultant at my wife's dermatology clinic, and she came to help us because she's worried." He explained quickly while his voice cracked a little. He patted the back of the woman beside him, waiting for an answer but all he received was silence. "My wife took a sleeping pill, so she'll be fine."

"Does she happen to bite or scratch by any chance?" Yi-Hyun asked which made you turn to him with a confused look on your face, this wasn't Train to Busan or anything so what was he playing at? He looked at you for a second looking a bit offended at the look you were giving him and whispered to you "what?" before turning back to the doctor.

"It's not that bad. She just gets sensitive from time to time. We won't cause any more noise. I'm sorry." He said while quickly trying to close the door, but was stopped by you putting your hand on the door to hold it open and Yi-Hyun blocking it with his foot.

"What is it?" The doctor asked the both of you while you looked for anything suspicious. Your eyes landed on the edge of his sleeve, which was stained with dried blood. It would seem the detective beside you saw it too because you both looked in the same direction for a few seconds. "Well.. What's the name of that dermatology clinic?"

The doctor ended up giving Yi-Hyun the name of his wife's clinic and shut the door while the other man with the both of you left first. "Did you see it?" You asked, looking straight at the door.

"There's something suspicious going on in there, don't try to investigate and stop Sae-bom from doing so too. And don't be going around playing detective's sidekick." He said and left you alone while he went back to his apartment.