A/N.

Hello, thank you for clicking on this story.

Quick note, English isn't my first language so there will be mistakes!

"If you see a woman with an injured arm, a red cloak, and most dangerously a dagger" asserted Draco viciously. Sternly, gazing at the reporter who dared to question him. "I advise that you.." he swallowed the rough lump in his throat and finally parted his lips. "Run."

PART 1 (OF THE STORY)

Emerlyn Medea arranged to marry Draco Malfoy but with a twist. She arranged it herself with the help of her best friend; Tom Riddle. Why? Lucius is just one of the killers, the killers of her parents. Emerlyn is ready to go to any extent to give justice to her dead parents. Things get more hectic, as Draco is unknowingly the one investigating the case of the murders committed by his wife.

PART 2 (OF THE STORY)?? (to be updated)

This story does include a few changes.

First, Tom Riddle never caused any wars, although in this story he has the same personality as he did in the books/movies. He is just a normal man, he just never became Voldemort. 

Second, This story gets better like trust me a lot better. Up till Chapter 20, it's a build-up so if you wanna skip to the good part just start from there (I must say chapters 5 and 11 are worth reading)

However, if you wish to torture yourself with a good slow burn and fully know the story by heart, start from chapter 1.

I should have said this before but this story does contain mature chapters, but I will not rate it mature because the overall story isn't.

Theme includes:

- Smut (Chapter 18, 21, and 34)

-  Death 

- Violence

- Murder (Pretty Obvious)

- Alcohol usage 

That's it for now!