Chapter 66 - A messy pregnancy

The place was empty, the more I walked the more life I could see. Life without any people, but rather fairy lights.

The decorations were my guide to my destination. I walked and walked until I spotted a small circular table with a white cloth. Many floating candles were around the place, with dozens of rose petals covering the table.

I walked to the table until it was one foot away from me and examined for any sign of a person, Draco perhaps.

Behind me, I felt a sudden gush of presence and arms around my waist, and someone placing a gentle peck on my shoulder. 

"You wore it," Draco spoke, a stronger scent than usual intoxicated my nostrils.

I turned around to see him in a suit, that matched with the night sky. He was wearing entirely black. Pitch Black. 

A black button-up shirt with the first two buttons open, a black coat covering his shoulder, and black pants. It gave a heavy emphasis on his white hair.

"Why'd you call me here?" I inquired, analyzing the decorations once again.

"Well," he spoke, staring intensely into my gaze. "You didn't like my previous apology, so I thought I'd try to put effort into apologizing this time."

I felt my heart flutter. All done for me. 

I love him so much.

"I apologize for the way I treated you, Emerlyn. I know you've been mad at me, and I want you to let go of it."

I looked into his grey eyes.

"I was never mad at you, Draco."

This sentence had seemed to relieve Draco, and in return, he slipped a hand across my waist, my hands traveling on his chest till his shoulders and then we locked lips. It had been a while since we had come this close to affection.

I loved it, I loved every moment of it. He smiled against my lips and I turned the kiss into something more passionate. My fingers explored the roots of his light hair, then his neck, and then his hair again. 

                                                                             ---------

"Do you forgive me?"

From looking into his gaze, I glued my eyes to the floor. "Yes, I do"

"Your hair," he commented. "When we got married it was the height of your shoulders, now it's almost till your hips."

"I haven't cut it in a while..." 

"Don't, you look gorgeous with long hair."

                                                                        -----------

It was a heated night. 

I had let myself slip and engaged in intercourse with Draco. I felt fine after; no pain, no bleeding, no anything.

But I felt so disgusting.

Every day I'd wake up, I'd remember there was a small thing inside of me. Soon, it'd be obvious before that time would occur I would be done with it. 

I am so disgusting. I faced myself in the mirror. Everything about pregnancy was horrendous. 

                                                            ---------------

The grey eyes of Atlas gazed into my hazel eyes. The baby kicked its legs toward my lap but I just stared at him blankly.

"Do you want to hold him?" Nympohora asked.