Chapter 33 - Draco & dagger.

A/N: I'll apologize in advance.    

                                                     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -                   

The sound of loud thunder danced in my ears, and I immediately open my eyelids, horrid. There was a soft, cold hand tracing random shapes on my arm. I knew. it was Draco and he was also awake.

I remembered the intimate moment we had spent with one another but quickly snapped out of it

I gazed at the window. 

Another roaring thunder occurred, another bright flash peeking from the thick curtains.

Straight away, I turned to Draco, startling him for a second. "I don't like storms.." I loathed storms and thunder.

"I think storms are comforting.." there was tiredness and exhaustion flowing in Draco's voice.

                                                            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 I scrambled carelessly through the suitcase desperately hoping for a turtleneck.

I was not going to let his family know, I was mercilessly fucked by Draco last night. At last, I found a white turtleneck and paired it with a black shirt and a pair of leg warmers.

Everyone had woken up late, the clock hitting afternoon yet everyone was having breakfast. I suppose it was only not the alarming thunderstorm, but also the ball. 

"Did anyone hear the storm last night?" Bellatrix began speaking.

"Yea, I and Emerlyn were awake the whole time,"  Draco answered whilst, pouring juice into a square-shaped glass; I nodded in agreement while chewing my food.

"There was a storm?" Narcissa chimed in. 

"I don't know what storm you guys are talking about, me and Narcissa slept like babies." Lucius joined the conversation.

The three began discussing something irrelevant to me and Draco, and I continued on with my breakfast until Draco slyly slid a hand on my thigh causing me to harshly swallow the food inside my mouth.

I pushed his hand aside, and his tongue poked through his right cheek with a filthy smirk planted on his face, satisfied by my ultimate reaction. 

                                                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9:00 PM.                                               

I entered Draco's room searching every corner to ensure he wasn't around and began searching my purse picking out another wand and a dagger no one had placed their eyes on.

It was a sliver-shinning sharp dagger. I touched the peak of the dagger feeling the sharpness of it gently digging into my skin.

 The bottom was raven and hollow. I placed the dagger on my thigh attaching it to my sheath and covered myself in a red cloak.

Tom had informed me tonight Barty would be in the forest that was a walking distance away from the Malfoy Manor, wasting off his leftover fireworks.

Tonight, Barty was bound to be killed.

                                                             - - - - - - - - - - - 

DRACO'S PERSPECTIVE.

I moved the tea bag in my cup, as I surveyed the sky ahead of me, observing each of the faint stars in the visible sky, the beautiful fire-works cackling into the sky, and the glistering crescent, I viewed the entrance of a forest beneath me through the window in my mother's room. 

When I noticed something strange-

Someone strange. 

I squinted my eyes to get a better look, a woman in a dark red robe had apparated into the entrance of the forest. Without a doubt, without hesitance, without fear roamed into the forest.

I drew my wand, my father and my aunt were located in the forest as well. Placing the cup onto the side table, I began searching the manor for Emerlyn.

 I gave up on searching for my wife, debating if I should let anyone else know of my current thoughts, I apparated into the forest as well. 

                                                               - - - - - - - - - 

 EMERLYN'S PERSPECTIVE.

As I came closer to the laughs haunting my ears, the shootings of the fireworks grew dangerously intense as I approached Barty. 

I felt the sheath on my thigh loosen, however, I couldn't do anything to help it. 

I came to a realization, that Barty hadn't arrived alone. He was surrounded by his companions. Lucius and Bellatrix.

Knowing well, that I couldn't murder all three of them all at once, I made a rough decision to retreat. Barty was bound to be murdered by my hands, just not tonight.

Just as I was about to turn around, I sensed someone familiar. Oh no.

My heart skipped a beat.

From the clean slivers of the dagger, I saw the figure of Draco waiting for me to turn around while his fingers clenched around his wand. As soon as I'd turn around and walk toward him, he'd have the perfect opportunity to pull off the hood of my cloak.

My identity would be exposed.

No. Even though my thoughts were exploding with one another, my body trembling, my hands grew a stronger grip on my wand.

Emerlyn, think like a restless killer, not a wife.

I shot an offensive spell towards his figure, he quickly wore it off defending himself. An intense duel began between us, whilst loud fireworks leaked into the twilight. I was quick with my mind to think of every non-vocal spell I could, Draco followed my movement.

With various dangerous thoughts slipping into my mind, and Draco shooting non-vocal mendacious spells directly at me, my mind became blurred.

Finally enough, Draco's wand slipped from his hand. I began to run, run, run. Away from his reach, and I hadn't realized my dagger had slipped out. 

Passing by as many primeval and thick trees as I could come across, the sound of my feet crashing on the muddy, soggy floor. 

A hopeful thought had crossed my mind, perhaps I was safe now. 

I began to rub my earrings, signaling help to Tom.

It was now, that I'd face the real danger. 

The same dagger that had skidded from me, was the same dagger that buried straight into the bones of my arm from a throw. I felt an immense amount of pain afflict my body, especially the targetted part of my body, as the tip of the dagger changed its colors into a fiery red. 

The blood dripped down to my hands, as my knees crashed straight to the ground. As I heard another pair of footsteps follow up to me.

Draco, my own husband had thrown my own dagger at me unknowingly. 

A/N: Theories?