Chapter 6 - The deal part 2

"Who dare kill my dear husband!" Bellatrix cried kneeling beside the pale body of Rodophulous. 

There were many silent faces, others were dazed. I was among the ones who were silent surveying the scene carefully. I didn't feel a glimpse of sadness, nor did I feel guilty. The actions you decide always come back to you. 

This would be the exact fate of every one of the killers.

"Dad..? Dad what happen to you, who did this to you..!" I walked towards him, studying his pale, silent face. 

"Dad.." 

I called out his name, there was only a silent reply.

My hand reached for my father's hand, his fingers noticeably larger than mine, paler than mine, colder than mine. 

Why was he so silent?

Something hard dropped into me, something my heart could not bear. I was glaring at the dead body of my father. 

A loud cry shuddered from within me. My cheeks were puffy and my hands were covered in hot red blood that shimmered. He had been so violently stabbed and beaten, that his blood hid his face, and his blood hid every part of him. There were deep cuts, bruises, and scars from everywhere. 

"You told me this would be my best birthday."

 Walking in sync with Draco. The day was gloomy,  it was a frigid cold wind that felt pleasant when brushed against my face with a nonexistent sun. I was entirely lost, not in reality but re-calling my past, old but never to be forgotten memories. 

I was too young to face what my father had gone through, for a few moments I didn't even realize he had been murdered-

"Emerlyn!" called out Draco, and I immediately snapped back into reality. 

"Where were you lost?"

The past. 

"Are you thinking what I am?" Before I could even answer he continued. "Uncle's unexpected death?"

I forgot.

I forgot for a minute the culprit was related to Draco. 

I nodded slightly, avoiding all eye contact as my eyes were glued to the ground. 

"Honestly, what murderer could have been so heartless to stab someone like that," Draco commented, it was ironic; he was ranting to the killer. "I will do something about this"

That comment also made me lose balance. Do something about this?  What was he going to do? Before I could process anything else an old lady appearing to be healthy approached us out of nowhere.