Chapter 5 - First blood.

There was a row of small cushions lined up in the middle of the bed, overlapping one another. Like a wall between me and Draco. I would be sure not to break it.

I sat crossed legs with the soft white blanket covering my knees on the right side of the bed, whilst Draco laid cooly on the left.

"Just saying, I move around a lot"

"I'm sure it won't be a problem."

"If you say so" he responded and looked at me with a vicious smile.

"By the way, I'd like to make a few changes starting the next day."

"Whaaa' do you mean?"

"Your room looks so..." my lips parted together as I thought of a word to describe his room. "Depressing"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The sun rose, shining brightly as I dried my hair, and got ready for the day. Draco was in a deep sleep, and it seemed as though he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. 

Today was a Saturday, so a day off work and a special day. I had finished planning Lestrange's death.

It was simple really.

In the evening, a party for the newly married couple was awaiting, all of his relatives, friends, family, etc would arrive.

One of them would surely be Rodolphus Lestrange. 

I had it all planned out, from the moment he would arrive at the moment he'd be killed.

4 PM.

"Erm- thank you" I awkwardly replied, as some stranger passed me a small wrapped gift, like the other twenty-five gifts I had gotten, I slowly slid it past me. I wasn't used to receiving such gifts at all.

Suddenly, Draco pulled me aside. Ghosting the newly arrived guests,  we both stood alone in a pitch-black corner with the lights switched off. His hands were tightly grasped around my arms, even though I couldn't see; I could sense his eyes had set on mine. It was evident, that it was getting warm in here.

"Before you meet my friends, I must tell you something" his voice was vibrant.

"Can you elaborate?"

"Just in front of them, act like you love me..like...love....love.." 

my eyebrows furrowed and I violently pushed his hands off my arms. Absolutely not.  I took two steps back until my back crashed into a wall, he took another two steps forward placing his hands neatly beside my head and leaning his head closer to mine to the point, I could smell the mint escaping his mouth.