Chapter 17 - Knockturn Alley.

My heart felt as though it had dropped to the floor, as I physically entered a state of shock. A shock I could not comprehend. Did I hear him right? I thought to myself. Flooded with so many emotions, that I was at a loss of words.

I jolted back around to face him.

"I-"

"You don't have to say anything." he immediately cut me off, placing his index finger on my lip."It's not necessary for you to feel the same way, as I do." he continued.

I found my eyes locked with his.

"We could stay friends inside this marriage until your part of the deal is over..." he finished. My eyes were quick to glue to the floor. "I just felt a spark none like other, and didn't realize how when, and why I fell in love." he finished confessing and walked away.

I was so lost, that my stomach felt jittery. There were too many emotions whirling around in me.

I remembered those words of that one lady I met.

"You have vengeance, anger, and love all mixed up in one cloud.  Be careful of the next steps you take, don't make a mistake even by accident because it can destruct everything."

Was it true?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I had told the Riddle's about Draco's confession intending to look for some insight but ended up more perplexed than ever, I brushed it aside yet again, avoiding these thoughts as much I could but the more I avoided the tenser I became. The more irritated I became at myself.

I was going to act delusional.

Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me. Draco never confessed to me.

But in the end, I could not deny reality. I found myself even in a darker place of affliction letting out a small scream of utter frustration causing me to bang my hand on the desk, and I replayed that moment again and again and again like there was no tomorrow.

"Because I do love you."

I knew the more time I spent with myself, the more I fall into a dilemma to avoid it; I met up with Tom to discuss my next target.

Barty Crouch Junior.

From inspecting the last target I knew little bits of information about him, but not enough to create a plan. All I really knew was he was careless when it came to spending money, most of the time he'd be found partying or somewhere around London.

However, since he had lost his father almost two months ago; he was rarely seen outside. He was seen, but not as often.

"You may have to use the same technique you used on Senior before you killed him, watching him and his activities," Tom suggested.

"No, things have drifted a bit now. Recently, Draco has begun to question me where I go, or if I'm about to go how long it will be and who it is with!" I blurted.

"So?" Tom carelessly answered.

"So..if he figures out, I'm out watching people, he's going to question me!" I bellowed. "Besides, he's in charge of the case, I'm the murderer off!"

"Then, I'll watch Barty for you."

"No, I want to witness it myself."

"We can take Draco with us," Tom explained his plan.