Chapter 59- Think like a killer.

I don't want to be a mother

I gently placed my hand on my stomach, and a twisted strange emotion whirled in me.

"Do you want me to inform your husban-"

"No-!" I rushed to reply. "I'll tell him..myself."

---------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I had the guts to tell my own husband about my pregnancy.

Marriage itself was a commitment. However, it could break with no consequences, only affecting two parties.

A child was a different type of commitment, a commitment that linked the two parties together forever.

This link was dangerous. What if Draco discovered I was the target he had been looking for?

One day he was bound to know.

What would happen to my child?

I knew far too well, how it felt to grow up without any parents, and I wouldn't wish that horrific life upon my child.

There was a mirror in front of me reflecting my own soul back to me.

The mirror of shame.

"You should be ashamed of yourself." The woman in the mirror spoke.

She wasn't Emerlyn, she was the red-cloaked killer.

I gazed at her fiery red cloak briefly until we looked eye to eye.

I was distressed and worried about the future ahead of me, her expressions were dead like there was no future ahead of her.

"Emerlyn is a coward!" She stated.

"No..." my voice was as low as a whisper. I'm not a coward.

"Emerlyn.is.a.failure!"

"No!" This time my voice was reactive. "I'm not a failure!"

"Is that why you've gotten yourself in this situation today?"

I gazed at my hands, my heart clenching together.

"I am not a failure...." I said the words had trembled out of me.

"Then you must be experiencing your first signs of dementia." That woman looked and sounded vicious.

I looked at her. "I am not a failure..."

"You've forgotten why you became a Malfoy." She paused.

"Your purpose was to bring justice to the silenced voices of your parents, YOUR PURPOSE IS TO SEEK VENGEANCE."

"But you've fallen for a foolish man and now you're to be birthing his child in a few months, you've become a Malfoy just so you can raise an offspring--"

"NO!" I screamed, yanking my hand onto the mirror in form of a fist. It created a noticeable crack.

I refused to accept such a destiny.

The red-cloaked killer stood still, unphased.

She wasn't the red-cloaked killer. She was the Emerlyn that was more dedicated to attaining revenge.

She was the Emerlyn who saw no future in Draco.

"I swear on my own life, that I will kill Lucius Malfoy. I will live up to my word!" There were tears in my eyes.