PLEASE READ ME!

To be honest this is going to be more of a rant section.

 I understand when someone reads a book and its not what they expected

  What I do not understand is reading a book, throwing curses at the author and discouraging others from reading the book

 To start with, I started this book when I was 14/15 there about, I started writing with my phone and on the comfort of my bed without intent of publishing but one day I did. So there are so many plots and scenarios that were poorly and I mean very poorly developed in comparison to what I had imagined but one thing was for sure

I had no intentions of writing an ordinary book.

I believe that books weren't just created to entertain, they were also created to educate and what I did along the years was to try my best to intertwine both entertainment to give you a rollercoaster of emotions and education to show you what and how exactly a mental illness can appear or display symptoms in victims.

 I didn't struggle to do that and someone comes up with "you're romanticizing rape" or "you could've done better" or "I hope you rot in hell"

What?

 Before I started this book it was in the warnings to keep an open mind.

The tag 'mental illness' had been on the three books since the day of publishing up till the moment I revealed the true motive behind my writing and even after

 So why would someone eerily decide to rain curses and discourage others from reading my books because it is a 'monstrosity'? because it didn't suit your narrative?

At least I had plans and intentions of making my perpetrator face judgement, if you watched closely you'd notice book three was filled with repercussions for Hunter from the beginning till the end.

 Yet tons of books, millions of them thrive on so many platforms especially Wattpad with 'romanticizing abuse' and you don't complain on there cause you don't see it.

 A guy can kill the self esteem of a girl, push her to the wall, trip her in the hallway but they can still fall in love because he did all these just cause he had a crush on her.

A guy can kidnap a woman and lock her in his basement but they can still fall in love just cause he's in the mafia

A guy can openly embarrass a woman who cares for him and intentionally have sex with other women to hurt the woman who actually loves him, the also can still fall in love because he is an Alpha and she is his rejected mate.

Y'all are forgetting that abuse is abuse,

emotional

psychological

physiological

social

physical... abuse is the same thing.

its as good as saying "oh he can hurt her physically but not too much, kill her self esteem, embarrass her, make jest of her body but so far as he doesn't r*pe her she can forgive him and they can live happily ever after"

 This is another perfect example of what Stockholm Syndrome represents but you don't see people judging these books.

if my book was so wrong and offensive, Wattpad would've flagged it long ago...  and I mean years ago because they see every book on here, they flag and delete content that are unsuitable... you don't believe me? try creating a book and fill it with images and texts promoting violence, crime, uncensored s** e.t.c. and watch to see if it doesn't get flagged.

I could've skipped the r*pe part if I wanted to, but then how else would I have been able to emphasize on the gravity of the mental disorder.

I wanted something so deep that would show the audience that something was definitely wrong with my main lead and that was what I did but it turns out that some people still did not get it.

 Below I will state the lessons I planned to pass across with every character and action in this book.

1. It doesn't matter how long it takes, every abuser must serve consequences of their actions

2. An apology can never fix a situation as bad as rape

3. sometimes victims of mental disorders do not know they are victims until you help them find their light

4. sometimes when victims of circumstances do not want to nor do they seem like people who need help, it is your duty to bring justice to them... it doesn't matter how long it takes.

5. A human can never fall in love with someone who has caused them so much pain, if you ever witness such you could be seeing a victim of the mental disorder known as 'stockholm syndrome'

 Thank you for reading. I hope you all have a wonderful night/day ahead.

xoxo