6- Bell

Hunter's p.o.v

" And yesterday can be classified as a bad Friday for the McConnell family as hours after the wedding disruption, the personal residence of the very own son of The Mr McConnell was brought down to the ground in ashes, sometime between eleven pm to twelve AM.

  According to the phone calls gotten by the police from Mr McConnell himself, he says everyone is safe and doing well except for a missing child who goes by the name Louisa Shawn. Five years of age.

  The police have vowed to bring the perpetrators to justice, but if anyone spots this little girl anywhere kindly keep her safe and or report to the nearest security body"

  The newscaster keeps on speaking as an image of Louisa that was emailed to the police this morning appears on the screen.

No one needed to be told of how cold the atmosphere is. If our faces didn't give it away, the silent sobs from Iris on the opposite couch with my mom and Megan trying to console her would.

  I swear to God that I don't know how else to feel broken by this. He would really go to such extent of taking a little girl?

  Soldo is a demon and that's for sure.

" What are we gonna do now?" Dylan's dad's voice cuts through the heavy laden silence that had befallen us for the past few minutes.

  After the explosion, we all moved down to Uncle Matt's home. That's Dylan's dad.

  Uncle Tucker and his wife were currently staying with them as the only home they have in New York is almost all the way across the city.

  So yeah, it's a full house.

All that's left is Aunt Laurel and she had called earlier this morning promising to be here.

  Aunt Laurel is the only sister my dad's got.

" I would have loved to say something but first I need to understand what is happening" my dad responded to Uncle Matt's question without failing to send me a glare.

" I honestly don't get it either. Do you think the Reid's have a hand in this? I mean, seriously Hunter.. did they really want you marrying their daughter?"

  That was Uncle Tucker's question and I wouldn't blame him for such a thought. Anyone else would think the same thing.

" Yes they did. He asked me to marry her in the first place before I disclosed my intentions" I replied and used the remote control to put off the television.

" I for one know that the Reid's are innocent in this" dad continued.

" Have they called since yesterday's wedding mishap?" Aunt Annabelle, Uncle Tucker's wife pipes in.

" To me that's too suspicious. How can all these events be happening and you couldn't even call your in-law to be to make sure he's okay. They're on to something" Claudette says and the venom in her voice was a bit shrouded but still clear.

" I suggest we call them" Edward speaks with a tone of disbelief.

" And say what exactly? Hello, we're still alive? Yeah, we ain't doing that" Dylan retorts and it's obvious that the Reid's aren't on his good side anymore.

" We could be here doing all the complains, but how sure are we that they are also safe? We haven't gotten in contact with them too" Guillermo adds in as he takes a seat on one of the chairs by the dining table.

" I called them last night to be sure everyone was okay" mom answers.

" And so did I"

" Me too"