A√N

Hello everyone.. This is actually a brief authors note before my next update.

I have read all the comments regarding my previous statement about moving my book to patreon app.

And I have come to a conclusion.

  I have decided to leave The Bullied Series on wattpad till the end.

That's the Book 1, Bullied; Book 2, Loved; Book 3, Ends and an upcoming book 4, Then.

  Because the happiness of my readers are of high interest to me and I apologise to anyone who I offended due to my previous decision.

  But..... The Bullied Series has Spin Offs.

Jump- Which is all about Louisa's future

And two others which I wouldn't mention because it'll expose the last chapters of Ends and Then.

  These three books would be published on Patreon and Hinovel.

  I also have other books asides bullied series that I would definitely publish, but I don't know where yet.

  Writing books of recent has been really difficult due to my busy schedule, at least the thought of earning from my writing sounds appealing.

And I would be really glad if i have your supports 😞

I would begin publishing Jump from next week and I'll release the link too.

  The first five chapters would be on wattpad ... And the rest would be completed on the other apps.

Please I would need a cover for the book too.. Anyone who'd love to help with this can message me.

Some comments in the previous chapter were extremely hurtful, but its okay. I understand and I apologise.

I love you all... Please Stay Safe and Stay tuned for my next update Tonight❤❤