Chapter Twenty| New Year New Us

Audri's POV

When I woke up from my drunken slumber, it took me a minute to recollect the events that took place last night. I looked under the covers to make sure that my dream was only a dream. Thank God. I had absolutely zero tolerance for liquor. I only had a few drinks and I was wasted out of my mind. I turned over to see Leah next to me in bed, who seemed to be sober and intact. I decided that I would stay in bed for a little longer so I felt around on the nightstand to retrieve my phone. I had so many notifications on twitter, which I never post on.

"Seems like Justin had a fun time back in L.A.," I said aloud. There were pictures of him with some of his friends. I guess he ended up going to that party anyway. His Beliebers were incredibly wild. They mentioned me in so many tweets. One picture in particular stood out. It was a picture of Justin with a girl. She looked familiar but this hangover was fogging up my mind. I blinked and wiped my eyes to get a better look. It was that model, Ashley Moore. My heartbeat started to pick up speed. I'm not going to lie, I felt some type of way. Twitter confused the hell out of me so I decided to just go to Instagram.

I sat up in bed and scrolled, but quickly gave up on that and typed Justin's name in the search bar. He hadn't posted anything at all yesterday. I decided to do some Insta-stalking, but my search was interrupted when I saw a picture of myself from last night. I was kissing Tristen's cheek and you could clearly see that we were in bed. My stomach started to churn. I don't even remember taking this picture. I tapped my home button and proceeded to dial Tristen's number. After only two rings, he picked up.

"Good morning, beautiful."

Hearing him say that made me sick, aside from this hangover. I got up and walked to the balcony that was connected to the room. The sunlight made me wince. "What did you do?" I questioned him. "Take the picture down before Justin sees it."

"First of all, I didn't do anything but stop you from making a mistake last night."

"What the hell are you talking about?" By this point I was more than angry.

"Exactly, Audri! You were wasted. You should be thanking me." I could tell he was growing impatient but so was I.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I sat down on one of the plastic chairs.

"Last night, you wanted to take the picture so I did. After that, I kept trying to leave, but you asked me to stay. You kept touching me until I finally just left.

"I'm such a fucking idiot!" I yelled loud enough for Leah to hear, which she did.

She came over to the sliding glass door and peeked her head out. "What's going on?" she rasped.

I plastered on a smile, "Oh nothing! Sorry, I didn't mean to yell." She looked at me as if she didn't believe me, but nodded her head. "Tristen, please take the picture off," I begged him.

"Fine."

I was surprised that he complied so easily. "Thank you."

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later." Without another word, he hung up.

Before I even stood back up, my phone was ringing. It was Justin. I reluctantly swiped the green button. "Good morning baby, what are you doing up so early?" I asked. It was only 7:30 in L.A. The line was silent for a few seconds.

"I should be asking you that. You're the one who got shitfaced and did God knows what."

I sighed, "You saw?"

"Did you have sex with him?" he calmly asked.

"No!"

"So, why were you in bed with him? And why were your lips on him?"