Chapter Nine| Decisions

Justin's POV

I stopped dead in my tracks as she grinned at me. "Chantel? Oh wow, what are you doing here?" I asked in shock.

"I was just visiting and I thought that I'd stop by and see you," she walked closer, holding her arms out.

I walked towards her to wrap my arms around her waist as hers came to my neck, "Well, I'm glad you decided to come," I gave her a warm hug then let go after a few seconds.

Khalil sat in the engineering chair and I went into the booth to do a couple songs while Chantel made herself comfortable on the couch and watched.

After recording two of the songs, I came out of the booth for a break. Khalil excused himself to handle some other business, leaving just me and Chantel. I sat down next to her and rested my arm along her shoulders. "So how has everything been?" I asked, tilting my head back to look at her.

"Really good actually. I've been doing a lot of shoots lately, they've been fun. I also launched my eyebrow kit," she smiled at me.

"Eyebrow kit, nice. Can I see some pictures from the shoots?" I asked, raising my right eyebrow.

She giggled, "Yeah." I watched as she took retrieved her iPhone from her purse. "My last shoot had a beach theme," she said as she tapped one of the pictures from her camera roll.

When she showed me the picture I couldn't help but think that she looked really sexy, extremely sexy to be honest. I shouldn't have thought that way since I had Audri, but at that moment I didn't even know what was going on with us. It was kind of whatever.

"These are very nice," I smirked at Chantel.

She continued to show me more. The more that she showed, the more that I was forgetting about Audri.

"I like your bathing suit."

She laughed loudly, "My bathing suit or the fact that it barely covers anything?"

"Well both," I said honestly. A guy can never resist a woman in a bikini.

"Then you'll like this one," she said before showing me a backside picture.

I gulped, but smiled at her, "Yeah, I like that one too."

"You're drooling," she joked as she put her phone back in her purse and leaned into me. "You better control yourself, we don't want your girlfriend to get mad," she looked up at me.

"We've been having problems and I don't even know what's going on," I sighed.

"Well, I'm here now so let's just have fun," Chantel suggested as she put her hand on my arm.

"Alright, well I need some new pictures with you so let's take some Shots," I smiled at her, taking out my golden iPhone and opening up the Shots app.

We took three photos on Shots and I posted them onto Twitter then we took pictures on the regular camera. The photos were really good, but Audri probably wouldn't have liked seeing that I was with Chantel or the fact that we had so many pictures. At this point I didn't really care because she made our relationship stressful and I was just having fun.

"Wait, do you have a Shots account," I asked Chantel as I scrolled through pictures.

"No, I don't. Should I?"

I chuckled, "Yeah."

She took out her phone and handed it to me. "Make me an account."

After I made her an account she took a shot of herself and then one with me in it.