Chapter Six| Lost in Confusion

Justin's POV

I stood over Audri trying to find the words to make everything right. "I don't know where to begin, but I want you to know that I'm not that person who everyone thinks I am."

She let out a laugh and pushed past me, climbing onto her imaginary "soap box" and began a well thought out speech. "You are exactly who everyone thinks you are. You're an arrogant, spoiled prick. 'Justin Bieber' the superstar, you think that you're invincible," she began to talk to the air throwing her hands up to emphasize her point. "To think that I-"

I stopped her by grabbing her hands and pushing her against the wall to restrain her. "You what?" I searched her eyes for an answer. Her stiff body began to loosen under my grip, but I continued to hold her there as I began again. "Audri, you know that I'm not that person, look at me. You're one of the few people who believe in me. I cannot and will not lose you."

Her dark chocolate brown eyes softened as she thought up a reply.
"I..." she breathed out and looked from my eyes to my lips before crashing her own against mine.

I placed my hands on both sides of her face as I deepened the kiss. I couldn't believe that a few hours ago I swore she was never going talk to me again and then there we were in the middle of her bedroom.

We both pulled away and Audri took a seat on her bed with a look of shock in her eyes. "Please leave," was all she said.

"What the hell Audri?" I asked in shock. This was not happening.

"Justin, just leave now," she repeated.

I walked over to her and grabbed her velvet soft hands. "I don't understand, whatever it is I'll fix it," I practically begged because I didn't want to go.

She snatched her hands away and looked away from me. "You're not the person I thought you were... this can't happen so let's pretend..."

"No!" I yelled, "I'm no longer pretending, but if you want to fuck with someone's feelings, find someone else." I walked out of her room and possibly her life.

What was there to do?

I fast walked to my car and got in before slamming the door. I couldn't believe how that bullshit happened so fast. She did not understand that I needed her in my corner, someone who's real and would keep me on a straight path. Hopefully it was all going to blow over because I couldn't imagine how I lived without her in my life before.

Audri's POV

It had been five days since the incident with Justin and I felt really terrible. He was right, I know he wasn't the person that he was portrayed as and I said some pretty messed up stuff to him. I just needed some time to let things settle down.

The weather was really nice, which meant that it was a good time to take a run, so I tied the laces on my custom Nike running shoes and stepped out into the cool Atlanta air.

As I was running, I ran past many beautiful houses in the neighborhood and I decided to go a little further. Before I knew it, I was outside of Usher's house praying that Justin was here. I stopped in front of the gate and took a seat on the curb, pulling my white iPhone 5 out of my armband. I went to my messages and scrolled until I found Justin's contact. I contemplated what I wanted to type for a few minutes...

Justin🌚 Delivered 1:33 PM

Hey, are you still in Atlanta? I need to talk to you.

I sat there staring at the screen waiting for a reply. The concrete curb served as a nail file as I grinded my nails against it. When I finally felt my phone vibrate, it wasn't a text. Someone was calling. I looked at the caller ID and immediately picked up. "Hey."