Chapter Eight| What Now?

Recap

I collapsed onto him and he wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his chest rising and falling under me as he tried to normalize his breathing.

"I know it isn't my birthday anymore, but that was the best present I've ever gotten," he kissed me passionately.

When he thought I was asleep, he whispered 'I love you' and kissed me sweetly on the forehead.

"Happy birthday Justin," I breathed out before closing my eyes and falling asleep with a smile on my face.

The Morning After

I could feel myself starting to wake up as Justin shuffled in the bed, rubbing my side with his hand. I guess he was already awake. Humming at his touch, I slowly opened my eyes to see my handsome boyfriend, "Good morning."

"Morning beautiful," he smiled widely.

"What time is it?" I asked while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

He looked at the clock to verify, "Uhh 11:45."

I immediately sprang up. "Oh my goodness, how long have you been up? Are you hungry? Want me to make you something? What time do you leave?" I kind of went into a panic.

He laughed at me and I felt a little embarrassed. "Baby calm down, I've been up for about an hour. Yes, I'm hungry and we can go make it together. I'm also staying here all day," he reassured me.

I nodded my head and leaned over to kiss him on the lips. Then I hopped off the bed and fell, instantly feeling a pain in my thighs and legs. Justin appeared in front of me as he tried to help by pulling on my arm, but the sheet wrapped around me didn't make it. I quickly covered herself up. "Uhmm, my..." I started.

"I know, we worked hard last night baby. Take it easy," he laughed at my weakness.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom to get in the shower. As I waited for the water to get warm, I thought about the feeling I had when I woke up...it was weird. I'm glad I didn't have class because I definitely couldn't walk around all day like this. My legs felt like they were going to break at any given time. I stuck my hand under the stream testing the temperature before stepping in. I stood in the shower, looking down at my hands and glancing at my ring finger where my purity ring sat. I was caught off guard as a pair of hands snaked around my waist and lips touched my shoulder. I covered myself with my arms and let the water hit my body.

Justin turned me around and removed my arms. I felt self-conscious and began to put them back until he grabbed them and pushed me against the shower wall. He pinned my hands above my head and began leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my stomach. He scooped up my thighs and held me against the wall. My legs wrapped around him and his hands went to my ass. I accidently let out a moan and tried my best to protest this whole thing, but he eventually won...

We got out and dried off. I was still feeling weird about last night. Justin didn't know that I heard him when he told me he loved me last night and I didn't know how to bring it up. I really cared about him and the other feelings were there, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I loved him. I was going to stay quiet for the time being.

I grabbed my bags and headed to one of the guest rooms down the hall. The door closed by the palm of my hand and I made sure to turn the lock. Justin was downstairs making a call to Scooter as I finished getting dressed and sat down on the bed. I decided to check my twitter because I had so many notifications. Scrolling through, I read a bunch of hate tweets from beliebers. Great! There were also a few that said Justin and I were cute together, but most of them were hate. The pictures of Justin and I in the car at that ice cream shop yesterday were circulating around. He was staring at me while I grinned like a fool. I couldn't help but feel hurt. I threw my phone and tears escaped my eyes just as Justin called for me.