Chapter Two| New Year's Eve

Justin's POV

I woke up happy. Why? I might have had a dream about that Audri girl from Starbucks. I don't know what it is, I just couldn't get her off my mind. It was a slim chance that I would see her again, unless I went to the airport every day...No Justin. That's just really weird.

The day went by and I was too ready for New Years cause I was going to hit up the club with my friends and have a good time.

As I was getting ready, Khalil came into my room with his phone in hand, "You ready, Bizzle?"

"Yeah, man. How does this look?" I asked referring to my outfit.

He nodded his head in approval, "You'll get the ladies, don't worry."

I chuckled before taking one last look in the mirror before I went downstairs to go see what everyone else was doing.

"The Boss man!" my dancers Luke, Jon, Carlena, and Elysandra shouted all at once.

"Hey guys," I greeted them as I went straight to the ladies for hugs. With one glance out the window, I noticed that the car was waiting for us so I yelled, "LEHGO!" Everyone piled out of my house and headed to my Escalade.

When we arrived at the club there were so many people waiting to get in. Thankfully, we were escorted through the back and taken to the V.I.P area. As soon as we got to our table, my shirt came off and I started vibin' to my DJ Tay James' crazy mix.

"This place is sick, bro!" Khalil yelled over the music.

"I know and the girls here are sexy!" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"What's up everybody? It's your DJ, Tay James, Justin Bieber's official DJ. Are you guys havin' a good time?" The crowd yelled. "Alright, well I'm about to play one of Justin's exclusive tracks. Know that you heard it here first. LET'S GO!"

My song Own It featuring The Weeknd came on and I couldn't help but get hype. I looked into the crowd and everyone seemed to like the song, so that made me feel really good. As I scanned the room, I saw this girl that looked like someone I knew. It was really dark so I could've just been imagining but she kind of looked like...

Audri's POV

As I finished up my makeup, my phone rang. I put it on speaker before setting it on my dresser, "Hello?"

"We're coming to your house now, I hope you're ready!" Sierra said excitedly.

Sierra was one of my best friends. I've known her since I was a child and fortunately we've made it through all these years.

"I'm putting on my dress now, I'll be ready before you get here," I spoke loudly because I was in my closet changing.

"See you in five!"

"Okay, bye." I walked out of the closet as I straightened my dress and walked over to my dresser to  hang up the phone while slipping on my black six-inch heels.

"Audri?" Judah called for me from downstairs.

"I'm coming!" I yelled as grabbed my purse, opening it to make sure that I had my license and phone then I made my way downstairs.

"It's about time!" Nina rolled her eyes at me.

Nina is a bitch. Let's face it. We've been through some things during high school, but she's still my friend. I still love her even with her bitchy attitude.

"Yay, we're going clubbin'!" Mckenzie lightly bumped my arm.

"You girls be careful and make sure you call me when you get there and when you leave."