Chapter 5

The Golden Trio arrived in Diagon Alley via apparat-ing. Harry surveyed his surroundings, it had been a while since he had come here, excluding the time he had to come to buy a new wand for himself. "When does this 'training' start, 'Mione?"

"Don't speak of it as though it's foreign to you, didn't you get the letter?"

"What letter?" Oh how Hermione was incapable of 'raising' Harry right, she felt like a hopeless mother. Ron had escaped as well, on to explore 'the-Diagon-Alley-he-has-'never'-seen-before'. Pathetic boys, really. Harry blinked rapidly at Hermione, as though she had the answer to his question. "Harry, I don't know everything, you know that? I'm training to be an Auror, not a Healer — that you." Harry pouted, a corner of his mouth raised. Harry noted understandingly and disapparated to retrieve the letter he never knew about. Soon, Harry returned. Hermione took the mail from Harry and flipped the end open. As she read through the abnormally useless amount of words, she found what she needed– "It started last month! Harry!" Harry flinched. He fumbled with his fingers guiltily. Harry sprinted off to Saint Mungo's to report his appearance at last.

Hermione stared at the letter and up at Harry again before she chuckled to herself. In truth, the first lesson was today, it was going to start in half an hour, but Hermione purposely lied to Harry; he needed to be more responsible if he wanted to become a Healer. From behind her, she could hear crushing sounds, she twirled to find Ron hiding behind her, holding a bag of... Candy, and a cup of Butterbeer. "Can we go to The Leaky Cauldron?" Came out of Ron's filled mouth. A small muffling sound from Ron made Hermione cringe yet happy. She patted his back and lead them for breakfast.