Chapter 21

"Okay, so now about the Muggle city I was taking about. It's not in London however. It's in America — Central City. They have these Metahumans and they protect and defeat. They have powers but no wands. Only a power individually, each different. I think if Lucius were to ever try to harm you, he's have to get past them."

"But Lucius has a wand and can do Unforgivables? I'm sorry but that's not really ideal-"

"They have this guy, Flash, that can run really fast, like apparating, Killer Frost can freeze people and more. It's be fine, plus, you said Lucius hates muggles, he'd be too preoccupied fussing about them before even launching an attack."

"Since you're the Great Harry Potter, I'll trust you. But really, I'd love if you can help me get a Alchemist's degree?" Harry agreed. He was much more familiar with the juggle world anyway. "But why an Alchemist?"

"Just interested. I've studied some muggle stuff when Lucius was locked up and during my one week stay in the muggle world. Mother and Dolores are under the same roof. Dolores helped us."

"Dolores Umbridge?"

"Yes. Surprised Potter?" Harry laughed. Black raised a brow and leaned towards Harry.

"Scared, Potter?"

"You wish," Harry chuckled. The two downed their drinks and left. "Well then, see you tomorrow, I suppose."

"Thank you, Potter."

"Harry. Just call me Harry. We're friends aren't we?"

"Yeah, sure, Harry."