Chapter 9

A start of a new busy day. Another day where Draco might be hexed, but he was on his way to Saint Mungo's, so it's alright? Draco wanted to walk a but instead of just apparating. He was very nervous and scared of how others would react to him. Draco's hand touched the left of his chest, feeling his own heartbeat. Draco decided to apparate last minute, just one minute before the training starts, at least he didn't need to answer so many complains... Right? Draco out on a grey beanie over his blond hair. He wore a blue pullover, which likely wasn't enough for it being in the middle of winter.

Draco trudged through the thick snow and watched the kids who hung around the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes. Draco ducked away and walked quickly away from the store, as much away as he could. He felt responsible for the death of Fred Weasley, and other countless many victims of the War. Draco kept his head down for the rest of the walk. Draco's probation ended last month, that's why he could now use a wand. His previous wand was taken by famous Harry Potter, and Draco didn't feel the need to buy a wand, so he didn't. That was until last week, when he was accepted to go for Healer Training that is. One good thing when he was at Olivander's was that Olivander himself forgave Draco, and Draco was thankful. Olivander helped to find him a wand most similar to his previous, and Draco thanked him for taking the time to do that.

Draco sucked in a cold and haggard breath. He shut his eyes as his pocket watch showed the time: 14:58 / 2:58.

Draco whispered in the small gap between two stores, "Saint Mungo's," Draco breathed, allowing himself outside of Saint Mungo's doors. He was here.