Chapter 10

"You think Draco will come?" Astoria figured with her fingers. Harry could tell how worried Astoria was for Draco. Nurse June came forward just now and informed them that there was nothing about Draco Malfoy's whereabouts, not anything about him for the past three months, just after he was released from Azkaban. No Aurors took the time to even check up on Malfoy, only once in a while it was heard from people that visited Diagon Alley that Malfoy had been there. The most recent one was a week ago, when Malfoy apparently went to get a new wand, which Harry thought was for Healer Training. Well... Harry did take his wand away...

Harry comforted Astoria as much as he could. Harry was also worried for his safety, hexes were probably targeted at him since he was a Death Eater. Then Triffila came towards the pair. "What do you want?" Astoria spat angrily. "Well, guess that the Death Eater won't come! Look at the time! How irresponsible he is!" Triffila mocked. Astoria was about to launch a punch at Triffila when the entrance/exit of Saint Mungo's opened. There stood a tall and thin man. He wore a grey beanie and clothes that were sizes too big for him. His blond hair was the most recognizable. It was Draco Malfoy.

Astoria ran towards the man and hugged him tightly. "Draco!" Her voice almost inaudible as she stuffed her face into his jacket. He wore thinly, it wasn't enough to last a winter season at all! What happened to the previous Malfoy?

Triffila stood rooted to the ground, mouth agape. Harry rolled his eyes. "Attracting flies?" Triffila glared at Harry and returned to her small gossip group of other trainees.

" 'storia? Since when?" Harry looked back at the frail boy. There was so much difference from when Malfoy was in his Sixth Year and now. Astoria pulled from Malfoy, eyes welled with tears. She sniffed, "B'well, Daphne's ill... I want to..." Daphne Greengrass was ill? Harry headed towards Astoria and hugged her, rubbing the small of her back. "I'm sorry..." Astoria cried onto Harry shoulders. "Potter..." Harry heard a faint whisper from Malfoy and smiled at him. Surprisingly or not, Malfoy did too as well.

"Ahem. I guess Mr. Malfoy had gladly come to join us now?" Dr. Hensy smirked. Malfoy dunked his head and gave her a small nod. Dr. Hensy turned away and started assigning the trainees to their mentors for the year.