ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴜɴᴏ

Honesty , Honor , Harleigh Ocala Fl📍3rd person pov

Ocala Fl📍
3rd person pov

"I told my nigga ion want em if he don't spoil me turn my ahhh to milk since you mad and ignoring me " honor started the freestyle she was having with her sisters.

"And Please don't call my phone if you ain't coming home exploring me" harleigh rapped with her tongue out.

"And IF you got a problem I heard your homie be adoring me" Honesty rapped.

"ION GAF STUDIO the carters cause we ate that bihhhhh we going numba one" honor laughed as she talked.

"ION GAF if y'all sleeping with any niggas y'all ahhhh better be prepared for a ahhhh beating" keem interrupted his little sisters.

"Why is you here go home your father is gone tryna slick watch our every move" hareligh spoke to her brother.

"Only moves y'all better be making is taking y'all ahhhh to bed at seven o'clock sharp bonnets on and lights out" he gave them a big smile.

"Ion know who you take us for but we shaking ahhhh in this house all night" Honor spoke getting up from the couch to grab a snack from the kitchen.

"Yeah Ight play with y'all daddy not me ian no regular big brother my threats be for real" keem told his sisters.

"Mhmmm we know" harleigh spoke being petty. "Shut up but nah pops said he'll be landing tomorrow so if y'all need anything call me or grandma"

"Ight bye keem we love you" they all spoke at the same time " love y'all too" keem responded and walked out the front door.

"Nie that his grill face ahhhh gone what y'all on tonight" honor spoke.

Honor was the party sister she love to hangout either it was with her boyfriend, sisters or the friends she had.

"I gotta study for my finals so I'm in the house like a college girl" Honesty spoke while doing a goofy face.

Honesty was the oldest out of the girls at least. She was more of the quiet and reserved sibling but she knew when it was time to have fun and time to get focused.

"Well I'm on whatever you on Honor just let me know" Harleigh spoke.

She was the youngest out of all her siblings and she most definitely acted like a younger sibling.

"bet but anyways y'all talked to grandma she to old to be acting like she don't have grandkids to feed" honor said while dialing her grandmothers number.