ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴛʀᴇᴄᴇ

Honesty, Honor, and Harleigh 3rdpov Skipped the party cause ion wanna talk about no party >>>

3rdpov
Skipped the party cause ion wanna talk about no party >>>

"Boy we had a time last night I almost forgot that my brother was throwing the party"

honor and harleigh laid down in her bed reminiscing about last night cause they both had a time.

"Low key cause ion even remember how many shots I took look I was threw after the fourth one and too keep going"

Leigh said surprisingly she didn't even know how she got away with taking ten or more shots.

Honesty was in her room highly upset that she had to pay for her car to get detailed after leigh threw up everywhere.

Hakeem insisted that he wasn't paying because she was the one who let leigh get white girl wasted as if his other kids wasn't present.

"I wanna go bother honesty but you know when she mad she take stuff too far and ion need nobody coming at honor wrong"

"She act like I meant to throw up like what you expect I never got drunk before I was messed up "

Leigh said feeling bad "like be for real nine times out of ten it was gone happen"

"Girl don't worry about honesty she knew what time it was as soon as you said yo stomach was hurting before we got in the car"

"And that's why I said throw up in the BAG but she proceeded to throw up all over my car "

Honesty walked in honor room after standing by the door for a couple minutes listening to their conversation.

"Be for real now you know she wasn't even stable enough to grab the bag so what makes you think she was gone aim in the bag"

Honor defended leigh but honesty wasn't going for it " duh but you were so you could've helped her "

"Look don't talk about me like I'm not right here I can hear y'all"

"Anyway can you take me to go get my car from the boy he finished "

"Where daddy " honor asked honesty because she really didn't feel like driving.

"Obviously ion know You'n have to drive I'll drive there have leigh drive back lazy girl"

They all grabbed their belongings and walked outside to honor car. "I should've got mine detailed since it's so junky in here"

"You not lying why yo car look like this anyway You'n got no kids " honesty opened the door and start sweeping crumbs out the driver seat.