ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴅᴏs

𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢 , 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝙾𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚊 𝙵𝚕 📍𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟___________________

𝙾𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚊 𝙵𝚕 📍
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟
___________________

Harleigh sat on the couch with an attitude because Honor ate all her mangos without asking her. She patiently waited for her sister to walk back in the house.

Honesty sat upstairs in her room finishing up her last final exam until she began her summer break. She was so happy to have a break from college.

"Ouuu WHY TF would she eat my stuff without asking she always on the dumb shiiiii" harleigh mugged "and she gone buy my ahhh some more"

"Imma get my five dollars up off her plus the five dollar interest" Harleigh called keem since she couldn't bother honesty at the moment.

"Wassuh Leigh -" he answered the phone sounding like he was just waking up.

"Keem" harleigh cried because she was really upset her favorite snack was gone.

"What's wrong you okay yall need me to come over there" keem sat up in bed worried bout his sisters.

"Honor ate my mangos now ion have nothing to snack on" keem put himself on mute so Leigh couldn't hear him laughing.

"Why tf she eating people stuff she stay doing that when she got her own shiiii"

Harleigh wiped her face " I'm saying nie I'll be wrong if I go up there and dump all her pickle eggs out"

"Stop cryin twin gone head and do it and if she put her hands on you whoop her ahhh"

They talked for a little more until keem hung up to handle some business. Harleigh walked into honor room going in her closet grabbing her pickle egg jar.

"Stay out my shiiii then I'll leave yours alone until then we starting a food war in this bihhhhh"

Harleigh walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. She dumbed the juice out in the sink, made sure she got two for herself and threw the rest away.

She washed the jar out and filled it up with some dish water. Then headed back into honors room sitting it right back where she got it from.

"Who tf makes a quizlet with 200 some flash cards and then put the question I need way to the end"

Honesty stressed as she scrolled looking for the answer— she was on her last question with five minutes left on a 100 question exam.