Numero veinticuatro

Honesty Capri Carter

"Lemme see my phone tf you keep snatching my phone foe "

"No why tf you texting otha niggas in my face "

honesty tried grabbing her phone from skooly but since he was taller he held it up.

"Why tf you looking in my phone ION look in yours give me my phone bruh "

he shoved honesty making her fall back on the couch "stop man yeen gotta push me that hard "

"I'll break this phone why you feel like you can disrespect me in my crib ?"

"Nigga let's go phone for phone I betcho yo ahhh got a couple females you chasing Ian sweating you though witcho pussy ahhh"

"Watch yo mouth girl " he threw honesty her phone luckily she caught it before it fell on the floor.

"Can't stand niggas like you starting to think yo ahhh wear panties the way you act "

"You love niggas like me that's why yo ahhh can't stay away from here "

"It ain't nun to leave !!!"

"That's what you say cause where you going no where but right here with skooly "

"Man Ian come over here to argue with you why you call me over here to argue I could've stayed in the house "

"I called you ova hea to chill I ain't say come ova here and be texting Otha niggas while you here got a nigga blowing yo phone up"

"What that gotta do with you though we not together and do I say anything bout yo baby mama blowing yours up ? "

"Man F her and F you yup I said it nie " Honesty got up off the couch heading towards skooly only for him to run upstairs in the room and lock it.

"Watch yo raggedy ahhh mouth I'm finna go cause I'm tied of niggas trying me how tf you in yo feelings bout a nigga " honesty kicked the door and walked back downstairs.

She grabbed her keys and walked straight out the door she was not in no mood to be dealing with a childish ahhh nigga.

~

"Ouuuu I GOTTA MTF charley HORSE somebody please tell my mom to come here "

Honesty had been home for a little over an hour now, if only she had some to do she thought.

Everybody was gone except for her dad and grandma "just say me cause who else In here ? What somebody you see !?"

Honesty walked to the edge of the stairs case to call her grandma " granny yo son want you his leg paralyzed ?"

"Unt unt get somebody else to do it !!" Anita walked upstairs and went into the laundry closet to grab a rag so she could run it through some hot water.