Nùmero Quince

Keisha lowell Harden ~3rd pov~

~3rd pov~

" if you walk out this door you are choosing him over your family therefore I will never speak to you again"

"But mama how are you gonna make me choose between the both of you when I love both of y'all"

"KEISHA LOWELL HARDEN do not question me in my own home I will not allow my child to go build a life with some no good thug who will be dead by tomorrow"

"I love him mama "

"Girl you don't know what love is your a child if I was you I would listen to mama your eighteen he's twenty three"

"I'm telling you now if you walk out that door make sure you never need me again"

Keisha stood up with tears running down her face as she walked towards the door. "I love you with everything in me I will forever be a mama's girl even though you have betrayed me in the worst way"

"I've told you never speak on such thing as long as your under my roof and I mean it "

Before she could walk out the door she decided to leave them some guilt since she was walking out the door with hers.

"you let him rape me you wasn't even woman enough to stop your husband my father from raping his little girl so when it comes to loving me y'all never have"

"And would you like to share anything about mom or dad" Keisha snapped out of her thoughts but just as quick as she snapped out of them she sunk back into them.

"Your father did not do such thing no matter what you say the man that I married wouldn't hurt a fly"

"but he hurt me mama tell her Kia she doesn't even have to co-sign me you stood right outside that door and listened to me scream for you"

"I did as much as I could for you so don't ever blame that on me I cleaned you up that night and I made sure I laid with you until you slept"

"Ummmm I haven't seen my parents in like a couple years due to our differences but I hope one day we can see eye to eye again"

"But your admitting you stood outside that door and did nothing while he laid on top of me and pushed every inch of his cock inside of me"

"The door is that way the locks will be changed if you ever decide to come back"

Keisha sat her keys down on the table "I will make sure ...that I would never ever step foot into this house again because I owe that to us"