ɴᴜ́ᴍᴇʀᴏ sᴇɪs

| ʜᴀᴋᴇᴇᴍ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ |ᴏᴄᴀʟᴀ ꜰʟ

| ʜᴀᴋᴇᴇᴍ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ |
ᴏᴄᴀʟᴀ ꜰʟ

Hakeem had got out his all black Dodge Charger srt hellcat redeye wide body. He had came to check up on his lil spot on the other side of town . Word of mouth they was gaining to much attention over here.

When he walked in the door all five of his workers were lined up making sure they were in their positions. "Spill it cause if I have to it's gone be a problem whats all this noise bout" he addressed stunna.

Hakeem met stunna through Luke and although he knew he could trust his main man he just had to see for himself . He vowed to never put a female on the front line but she was different .

Although she was a stud and played her cards like a Nigga that didn't change his mind but when she proved herself he made her in charge of one his traps.

"Word on the block lil troop served ya baby muva a bean say ole dude they call uncle Ronald was all up in her knowing she was off a bean "

Hakeem listened discreetly to every detail which meant the names that were given the drugs that were given but most off all he listened for the why in every situation.

"I though I had it taken care of after I told  lil homie to go handle dat cause I knew if I would've the streets would've been hotter than they are now"

"Lil homie handle it but he ain't follow the code first rule he broke was doing it in broad daylight second rule he broke was he did it while he was on live —"

Hakeem stopped stunna mid sentence "handle it" stunna walked in front of the lil nigga they called trigger and sized him up " speak now or forever hold your peace" soon as he parted his lips she hit him with a mean right hook.

He stumbled back a little bit and then fell " finish him not to much though" Hakeem said to the group of boys that were lined up as well. While they were doing that stunna and keem walked in the back to the office.

"Everything straight this position ain't to much pressure for you because if it is you need to let me know if your not as comfortable with me as you're with Rome or luke talk to them"

Stunna felt kinda offended but she brushed it off " no disrespect OG but I feel as though you really be trying me on some female type of timing I'm not a broad "

"The day I shook your hand was the day I promised to be committed to something even bigger than myself. I'll never dishonor my word when it comes to ya business. Especially when it's the way you making sure everything straight at home"

Hakeem started to love stunna like one of his own but it was so hard for him to trust people. He never meant to disrespect her or make her feel lesser than she's worth but at the end of the day she will always be a female in his eyes so he never wanted to put her under the same pressure he put a nigga under.