Nùmero Diecisèis

Honor laid down in quez bed but again there was no quez

Honor laid down in quez bed but again there was no quez. The two had been having fall outs every other week but they indeed love each other.

She was turned around looking at the tv getting prepared to take a nap but as as soon as she closed her eyes the room door open.

"I just know it's not a female in this bed " honor turned around to see a girl she had never seen before.

"No who tf is you that's the question" honor stood up in the bed walking over to quez who stood up with a smile on his face.

"Why you always doing this dumb ahhh shii when you know we been broke up" quez grabbed honor hands before she swung.

"Don't show out in front of this girl cause you know you told me to pull up since you was on the way home -you just forgot about ha"

"She lying we been broke up you always popping up and shiii Ian talk to you since the day we broke up now lie "

Quez straight faced honor making her chuckle then she shook her head "Ian finna argue over no Nigga but Ian finna let no nigga put me out over a girl he just met"

"Nah I been around ask about me everybody know me you the one he hiding "

Honor saw her purse on the bed and grabbed it as if she was going take it "get your purse and leave or we gone have to throw em call who you want and I bet you my sistas will be here "

Quez snatched the purse from honor " man just leave Ian finna ask you no more for I yeahhh you know"

Honor mugged him and went to put her shoes on "for you what ? You ain't gone do nothing to me I betcha Hakeem and em will be here"

" call em and let 'em know wassup you already know how me and my bruddas coming"

She looked around for her Keys seeing them on the dresser "ian finna argue with you or her ima just leave in peace because yeah"

"Imma need you to move a lil faster or imma help you move choose your best option"

"Girl stop talking to me okay cause I'm really tryna control myself because you and quez got me all the way sideways "

Honor grabbed all her belongings and headed outside to her car, it was one thing to argue with a nigga but it was another thing to argue in front of a random.

Before she got in the car she heard quez calling her name but she ignored him and drove off faithfully at that. A message came through her phone so she picked it up.

Babydaddy

Man it's a prank turn yo ahh back round

I'm not Fa the games

~

"IS ANYBODY HOME CAUSE IM ABOUT TO GO OFF"

"On who ? Definitely not me or we will be fighting today "  Anita walked out the kitchen with a water bottle in her hand.

"Hey my favorite granny I miss you " honor walked over to her grandma giving her a hug "Wea errybody at why they always leaving me ?"

"Well your sisters went to record a song so they say and your daddy is somewhere being Hakeem and I came over here because I was bored at the house "

Honor walked in the kitchen to get her something to drink "well what you got going today I know you bored over here too"

Today was visitation day at the rehab and anita wanted desperately to surprise keisha since she hasn't seen anyone since she's been gone.

"I don't know I don't have anything planned why wassup what's going on with you and grandson"

Honor rolled her eyes at the mention of quez name "ion know grandma I really think we need some space from each other"

"There's nothing wrong with that sometimes all you need is space...sometimes you need space from life itself"

"Yeah but where you going you said no where but I know you...you always got something to do unless it's Sunday"

"Ion like people in my business especially kids you know what I'm saying like mind yours "

"For real grandma where you going ion feel like staying in this house since honesty and leigh really not messing with me like that-"

"Girl there's no falling out what I always say y'all are sisters that will forever talk it out"

"I know but I'm just saying I think we've just been focusing on two different paths like I been doing my thing and they been doing theirs"

Anita looked confused "so what's the problem you can't expect them to wait for you all the time they been focusing on music and you been with quez-"

"I been working though YouTube is my job it's something I'm getting paid for they not getting paid for the music yet so why can't they wait "

"Because they don't have too wait you weren't getting paid for YouTube at first don't forget how it was at the bottom you didn't have time to wait so why should they ?"

Honor didn't have anything to say because she knew her grandma was right. " where you going today ion care I'm going I'm not staying here "

"Ummmm I don't know about that You'n got no friends or nothing call them up, go out to eat or something-"

"Unt Unt you being secretive ion like that ion never be secretive with you "

"Okay you know what let's go since your being so consistent I don't want to hear no complaining"

"Oh You'n gotta say no more thank the lorddd I can't lie I miss hanging with you anyway You'n miss us ?"

Anita grabbed her keys and her purse "if You don't want to be left here I suggest you do more walking and less talking"

"I honestly should make you drive because I don't feel like it honestly but I don't have time for nobody wrecking my car especially while I'm the passenger"

The two of them got into the car and got situated "oh I wasn't driving no way ion drive other people cars and I hope you know I'm staying with you for the week"

"Mhmm if your staying you will be in church on Sunday if you can't do that you might as well head back to the house"

"Imma go to church with you oh imma do that anyway cause that's how I am "

They both erupted in laughter "girl you are something else you know that "

"I really can't wait to see where we going because I need to use the bathroom and ion even use public bathrooms"