Numero Veintitrés

HARLEIGH

"Massiah give me back my paper Ian playing either because if I get up imma smack yooo ahhh so hard "

"Chill out why you gotta be so violent witcho mean ahhh" Massiah sat her paper down on her desk and then sat down in his seat which was next to hers.

"Leave my stuff alone and I don't have to be violent don't be taking my stuff off my desk you ask before you take"

"My bad I was just fooling round Ian mean to offend you ma'am"

"Stop talking to me and listen to the video and don't just listen take some notes cause we know you gone need em for the test "

"Carter and James more watching and less talking next time it won't be a warning it'll be out the door "

"Getting me in trouble and shiii Ian tryna have no Iss on my school record forever that's basically a felony " harleigh whispered making massiah laugh.

"Somebody got jokes-" harliegh stopped him by putting her hand over his mouth " no yo ahhh is the joke "

They heard the video pause and before the teacher could say anything they both grabbed their book bags and walked out the classroom.

"You big tripping Ian never been kicked out of his class ima ask him to move my seat cause yo ahhh annoying "

"Ian never been kicked out either so they might let us out with a warning yo ahhh better not snitch when the judge call you to testify "

Harleigh bust out laughing seeing that he was taking her lead on things " man getcho goofy ahhh on I been knowing you all my life and yeen never changed "

"I wish our ahhh was seniors so we can check out Ian tryna go to no principal's office ion care if my mama the principal"

They both walked to her office not knowing what she was gone say since she had different personalities for different occasions " just be cool though you know she ain't nobody to be scared of now outside of work whew"

"For somebody who ain't never been sent to her office you sure is confident about her " Harleigh said sarcastically.

"Is Mrs:James in her office Mrs:T " the lady shook her head " come on just be cool if you black you should know how to lie yo way out of things"

Instead of knocking on the door massiah just walked in with Leigh following behind him. "Why you in here now ? What teacher you made upset now ?"

"Hey Mrs:James I'm embarrassed Ian never been in your office before it's nice though "

"I know he didn't get you caught up in his mess see you can't be fooling with siah he ain't nothing but trouble I'm taking that game when I get home "

"They say a principal kid is worse than a preacher kid but I'll say y'all neck and neck"