ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ sɪᴇᴛᴇ

|Honesty Capri Carter |

Honesty hopped in her car on the way to get her some food since she was hungry plus she just needed a breath of fresh air she didn't know why but she felt as though she was suffocating.

"Ughhhhh I'm about to lose my mind" Honesty stopped the car once she pulled into McDonald's parking lot. Her head laid on the steering wheel as she took slow breaths to calm her nerves. The friction between her hands and her pants began to heat up as she rubbed them together.

She hated this for her because she didn't understand the mood swings and the fact they came out of no where. "Omgoshh god please help me" it was this sudden irritated feeling that came over her body making her want to punch something.

She jumped due to her hearing a knock on the window. "You got a dollar or something  I need to eat I'm hungry" honesty was trying to calm herself down before she looked up. One thing nobody could take away from her was she would give the clothes off her back to anybody she loved but not just them —people that were in need also.

After she finally felt somewhat normal again she grabbed her purse pulling out twenty dollars. She didn't even look out the window before she let it down. "Here you go" she held the twenty out the window and when the lady grabbed it she let it back up.

She heard the lady gasped before she let the window back up. She never really like to make eye contact with homeless people so therefore she never looked at them because she felt like they'll remember her face plus she didn't like conversation.

Her mind was everywhere plus she didn't know exactly where she was going so she decided to just drive until she came up with something. Back then Hakeem was aware of honesty urgent mood swings because she had them as a kid but he didn't take them serious like he should have when his mom told him too.

As she got older she tried to deal with them the best way she knew how which was on her own. In reality she knew they were becoming too much to handle but then again she shrugged it off. Hakeem wasn't aware of them now because he thought they were over.

Music calmed her down so she hooked her phone up and started playing rod wave to my grave. She was all about rod that's the only wave she was riding.

"Life is precious, but it's short Pray y'all get yours, let's take this long road home Seems I got it figured out, I don't I just keep learning as I go"

" Unc told me, "Get the money and stay out the way" Jesus told me, "No hard feelings, homie, do your thing"

"God done told me, "Stay focused, youngin, use your brain" And the things that Brock told me, I'll take to my grave (nah"

"for real) I'll take it to my grave I think it's crazy that from the time you get born, you only know what someone taught you"

Honesty had finally made it to her destination a place you couldn't pay her to be at on one of her best days but skooly was the only one really aware of the problem. She knocked on the door hoping she would get an answer.