Numero Diecinueve

The sisters

The sisters

"In my opinion they should have told their daddy so he can send Emmett back to Chicago " honesty spoke out after the film was over.

"Definitely agree with you I mean they could have avoided the situation if only they would have spoke up" harleigh said.

"How you let them take your grandson and not bust a bullet if you had the gun it's like he didnt wanna fight hard enough "

"You know sometimes honor you could be so ignorant I'm pretty sure if he did that; it would have ended worse " Anita spoke with so much hurt laced in her voice.

"At the end of the day it was whites against blacks we did not have laws to protect us —it was their word over ours so we will always lose"

Anita got up and excused herself out the living room things like this made her emotional to the core.

"I never really took the time to understand the horrific details behind this but that little boy did not deserve that Omgoshh his face "

Honesty spoke in such shock "I mean you can tell he was a free spirited boy who couldn't help himself why send him down there ?"

"Knowing the extent of racism in Mississippi but still that doesn't make murdering him justified he was fourteen for godsake "

At this point honesty was going on a rant because she was deeply disturbed by the film.

"A mom should never have to endure that. Seeing your baby face so destroyed how tf can a human feel the need to do that "

"That's a different type of pain sending your child down there with the same fear that will get him killed "

"The guilt ...I know it was something heavy but the strength god gave that women is incredible how can you not believe that man exist"

Leigh and honor just sat up there and listen to their sister talk because they knew she wasn't going to stop until she wanted to.

"Alright I'm done but this movie is great it definitely should be talked about more "

"Ian gone lie it got a real gangsta feeling some type of way ya hea me " honor asked her sisters.

"Girl you are not a gangster you be the first one being fed ya hea me?" Leigh threw her question back at her.

"I hea you because she definitely not no gangsta you definitely not no gangsta honor " honesty said.