ɴᴜ́ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴄᴜᴀᴛʀᴏ

𝐻𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑟𝑖 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟__________________

__________________

" Hey there, what's been going on ? Been a minute since you been gone "

Honesty bobbed her head and sung along to Ann Marie new song till we meet again off her album .

"It's been hard to move on hey but I'm still holdin' on I know you're watchin so I gotta be strong"

"Member when we used to sit on the block Talked about we gon' get to the top When you left, you took a piece of my heart"

"Long as I'm livin', they gon' know who you are But I'd give it all up Just to see you again"

"but the truth that I'm tellin' Like when it was all us
I've been missin' them days I'm smokin' right now, memory lane"

"LONG live my MFN best friend" honesty wiped her face while she stared at the picture with her, Amore and Asia who passed.

"I'm just thinking bout what we could've been we had so many plans we was supposed to make it together but for now -"

"But for now I'm sendin' Heaven this letter Til we meet again Meet again Til we meet again, we meet again (We meet again)"

She pulled out her phone going on Instagram making a post for Asia.(pretend trio picture)

730 likesHonestyCapri  - it's been hard trying to accept your absence baby#longliveasiababy Yofavamore- longliveourmfnbest Doodielow-forever up bout my sista

730 likes
HonestyCapri  - it's been hard trying to accept your absence baby
#longliveasiababy
Yofavamore- longliveourmfnbest
Doodielow-forever up bout my sista

She logged off Instagram "hmmm what's the move today cause Ian sitting in this house all day"

Honesty got up and walked downstairs to see if her father was home" DADDY" she yelled.

"Stop screaming with that big mouth of yours"

"Oop don't insult me like that"

"What you on today baby girl "