ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ɴᴜᴇᴠᴇ

(Honesty - Honor - Harleigh )~Ocala FL~—————

~Ocala FL~
—————

"All I'm saying is ion think Jt had to take the fan phone nie it could've been handled a lil better on her part" honesty said before popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

"But all I'm saying is she better be glad it wasn't me cause I would've did a lil more" honor said while standing up throwing up her set.

"You said some right there cause why you slick recording me when I'm talking " harleigh said while making a face.

"It's a whole lot of I'm saying instead of action going on it's giving the girls scary " Hakeem said while coming down the stairs making the girls laugh.

"Whatever Hakeem cause you already know what type of time we on all you got to say is the word " honor said while walking up on her father.

"Don't do em to bad cause then he gone be crying to grandma talking bout he can't control his kids" harleigh laughed making all of them laugh.

"Stop it cause that was one time y'all was being hella bad I was stressed out not to mention how y'all ate all my sour patches"

Hakeem came from out the kitchen with a bowl of fruit in his hand " grandma came and got y'all right though I bet y'all sat down then but what y'all doing today ?"

"You tryna hang with us we got a studio session today and it's the fact you never come to ours but instead you go to yo son sessions" 

"Now be for real honesty every time I try to come you be like we not ready for you to hear it yet am I lying leigh" leigh shook her head no.

"Well me and quez got a few collabs today so I'm not gone be able to do the studio session " the room fell silent mostly because they were waiting on honesty to respond " okay that's cool " she stared back at them weirdly.

"Unt Unt don't be looking like that cause you know how you is when it comes to this music ishhhh but I love you doe whore"

Honesty rolled her eyes " anyway leigh is lexis still coming with us and are you coming to the session daddy "

"Yeah she should be pulling up within the next hour or so at least that's what she told me"

"Yeah imma come to the session what time y'all session cause imma go handle some business today then I'll head that way"

Hakeem took out a wad of cash and sat it on the table " our session start at eight " Hakeem nodded his head "ight but that's six thousand split that three ways between y'all and here two hundred for Lexis " he pulled out two hundred dollar bills out his other pocket.