♤0.8 - duos! ♤

Harvey really should have known it was a bad idea to introduce Fiona and Tommy.

Because now they were building a plan to build the ugliest and tallest cobblestone tower they possibly could while Harvey could only watch in shock and horror.

"Why did I ever agree to let him join our server," it was a statement rather than a question.  One that wasn't meant to be heard when he mumbled it but judging by the following events, they didn't mumble enough.

Harvey rolled his eyes as he heard Tommy's un-denialble screams of protest followed by his sister's chanting laughter demanding he proclaim her as king of the tower.

"SAY IT YOU BITCH! SAY I'M KING!" The girl's yell started to cut out, most likely due to the spotty internet connection or the poor mic quality of her phone.

Tommy erupted into laughter as he fell off, quickly placing water so he didn't die. Unfortunately for him, Harvey was already at the base of the tower with a pretty powerful sword in his hands.

"Harvey! Harvey! Big H, we can talk about this we can-" Tommy is cut off as Harvey kills him and takes his items, placing them in the community chest. It was pretty much useless at the moment, seeing as the server was just the three of them for the time being, although he had a feeling it might be more soon enough.

"Thanks brother. Anyways, wanna stack tnt and blow this shit up?"

Harvey couldn't hold back his laughter as Tommy respawned and protested, approaching Fiona's character quickly and attempting to kill her.

"Having fun babysitting?" Harvey jumped at the sudden voice, glaring playfully as Lake laughed and played with Harvey's hair. Harvey smiled all the same and grabbed onto Lake's hand gently, lacing their fingers together and pulling the taller to be at the very least level with him.

"HI LAKE! TOMMY COMMITED SEVERAL WAR CRIMES!"

Lake laughed at the sound of Fiona's voice, waving to the FaceTime call currently open on Harvey's phone. The teenager had her eyes focused on the monitor in front of her, one leg up with her chin resting on her knee while the other gently pushed her side to side of the swivel desk chair she sat herself in.

Lake smiled warmly as he saw her glance over to the phone, eye's squinting in happiness before dropping as she turns back to the game. She blows a piece of hair out of her face with a small pout before a smirk begins forming on her face.

Lake could see a very strong resemblance between the siblings.

"Ohhh tommmmyyy" she began laughing and Lake looked at Harvey suprised when he didn't move his character or comment for the two of them to calm down.

"You're not going to stop them torturing each other?"

Harvey shrugged, wrapping his arms around Lake's waist and burrying his head in his shoulder when the taller sits on his lap.

"Nah, it's kinda funny, besides someone else gets the brunt force of Fi's chaos."

Just as he says this, Tommy kills Fiona and yells "who's king now bitch?!" While punching the air. Fiona visibly frowns on her end while mumbling something.

"Are you live tommy?" The question was innocent enough, however they all knew Tommy was streaming because Harvey had said he didn't mind since he wouldn't be on camera just his voice and Fiona also agreed.

".....Why?"

Fiona smirked and looked over to her phone, smiling genuinely at Harvey and Lake before giving them a wink. Lake was still on Harvey's lap but barely and still the two managed to look completely comfortable. She then set off all of the tnt inside the cobblestone tower. She then gave Harvey some sort of nonverbal cue that she was going to be closer to her mic.