✨1.9 - suprise? ✨

Fiona never really hugged her parents. No one could blame her for that considering how they treated her and her brother.

And yet here she was, hugging her father like she'd never see him again while Ranboo's mom silently glared at the aggressive man.

Over the last year Fiona had spent almost everyday at their house, opening up about her home life. The tall boy's mom had started to see the girl as one of her own and was fiercely protective over her now. Even to a point that she had asked to adopt the girl.

Of course when Fiona denied it and mentioned her older brother, the woman was more than happy to give her all the paperwork and plans to set up her older brother getting guardianship over her.

"You keep hugging me you're gonna miss your flight, baby face."

Fiona sighed and let go, waving goodbye and promising to text when she had landed safely. She was suprised her father even let her go on the trip but at the same time she wasn't. Her mother had walked out and hadn't ever come back and her father didn't ever pay that much attention.

"Ready, Fin?"

"Fuck yeah, let's go meet the queen!"

The car burst into laughter as they made their way to the airport.

"Oh god that is the scariest thing I've ever seen"

Two seconds later, Fiona is crushed into a hug by a tall blonde kid and can feel her heart beat loudly in her eardrums.

"Holy shit! I thought you weren't coming Fi?!"

"Suprise?"

Fiona laughed as Tommy stepped back and held her at arms length only to hug her tightly again while Tubbo waved at her and Ranboo held back laughter.

"Wait, does Harvey know you're here?"

Fiona shook her head with an excited grin. She purposely hadn't told her brother she was coming to the UK, considering he had been busy the last month or so with music stuff and she was hoping the surprise of her would soften the blow of taking legal guardianship of her.

"Was hoping to freak him out by being cryptic on twitter."

Tubbo and Tommy's faces instantly lit up while Ranboo became visibly concerned (or as much as he could be with his face hidden.)

"Holy shit, yes! First we should probably get you lots' bags."

Fiona laughed as she looped arms with Tommy and the group began making their way to baggage claim.

fiona | fionduhfishy

Women named Elizabeth and are queens have my heart <3

[1047 likes / 2 retweets / 297 replies]

View thread

↪️benchtrio enthusiast|colybrock
FIONA

↩️Fiona | fionduhfishy
COLY

|↪️ blade | brobee

FIONA WHY R U BRITISH PLS NO