♤0.9 - you can hold my hand if no one's home♤

TWITTER

spotivey| harveys.spotifyupdates

Harvey's been listening to Line Without A Hook for the last two hours guys I think smths up

| 2.98k / 200 replies / 2 retweets

|view replies

coly [it/itself] |colyslost -
Man's got taste

>Kenna | kennislosttoo - it's the mental illness luv

♥︎

Argo | argobargo - hehe that would be my fault 😅

harvey but it's "secret" | harveylosed

Don't mind me just *makes a nearly 2 hrs playlist*

Harvey sighed heavily, pushing the half-smile onto his lips as he greeted the usual classmates. Most of them were younger than he was and didn't interact much aside from sending him small waves and a few knowing looks whenever the lanky man he had been living with for 4 months now would wait for him outside the door.

Setting his headphones back onto his ears with one off so he could listen for any notes the professor had, Harvey fiddled with his phone and chewed on his lower lip. He really had listened to that damn song for 2 hours straight. Mainly to keep his mind awake in his previous class.

The professor had given out a quiz they were told about and allowed them to listen to music if they please. Then Harvey had gotten so use to the sound he hadn't realized the song was on repeat and kept it on while he studied for the hour and a half between his two classes for that day. He had needed the study time anyways, seeing as he fell slightly behind when he started streaming.

"Harvey! You s- nevermind, don't need to ask," Argo rolls their eyes as they pull a stool next to him, plopping down and popping their knuckles before they get back up and retrieve items they had needed to retrieve.

Harvey shakes his head before turning back to the blank canvas ahead of him. It always found starting projects hard, never knowing where to look.

Sighing again, they only looked to his shoes while mumbling about ideas.

As he does this, Line Without A Hook plays again and instead of skipping like any sane person would, Harvey only smiles while glimpses of a certain blonde wrapping his arms around him or tapping his fingers along their arms play through his minds eye.

Why can I only picture him

New Message from my indie <3 -