♤1.3 - soup♤

Harvey might have been lying slightly when he had said he'd talk to Lake about the kiss.

In truth, he woke up and realized he was running late like some cliché and hurried to get dressed and leave.

Meeting up with Argo, he waved them over before getting in their car.

Harvey usually didn't ignore his messages in the mornings, as he always woke up too early and used them as an excuse to not check emails but that didn't happen the morning of February 15th.

Instead, he kept his phone off and in his front pocket while singing along to whatever music it was that Argo had playing.

"Hey, where's your boyfriend at?"

Looking over to the voice in confusion, Harvey finally set down his paintbrush and took notice of the fact that his phone was blowing up with messages.

Oh, and Lake was not standing against the door frame with anxious eyes that melted at the sight of him.

A simple message explaining that Lake woke up feeling awful explained his absence.

Harvey still felt a tug at his heart with a selfish need to cling onto Lake.

"Well?"

"..we aren't boyfriend's, just friends. And he's not feeling good"

Harvey jumped slightly as Argo leaned an arm on his shoulder.

"Yeah! We were actually about to go get food to bring to him! Weren't we, Ev?"

Harvey scrunched up his face at hearing the nickname come from a voice that wasn't Lake's .

Argo somehow caught on to this and sent a quick glance of apology.

••

••

Argobargo - May have got distracted when buying simp ingredients so uhh ur all welcome for catboy Harvey >:))

|liked by LakeBlue and 4.29k others