Chapter 7

Author's Note: This chapter was sooo easy to write. I literally wrote it in under an hour, and I'm really proud of it. Hopefully you guys enjoy it too. I tried to put as much emotion as I could into their words, hoping it would leave a huge impact. As always, I LOVE hearing from you guys, and I look foward to reading your comments! --Ekat =D

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            “Niall James Horan; Hannah Elizabeth Payne! Get your asses down here right now!” Liam yelled from the bottom of the staircase. Well someone’s in a pissy mood today. Him interrupting our lunch isn’t exactly helping my mood either. Either way, Niall and I make our way down the staircase, wondering why he’s copping an attitude. When we walk downstairs, I see all four boys standing there with their arms crossed. What is this, an intervention? Actually, with my brother, that’s quite possible.

            “What’s up?” I asked casually. Maybe that will get him to lower his temper. Although, judging by the blood vessels that are about to erupt in his forehead, I doubt it.

            “What’s up?” he yell-mocks me. Wow, I’ve never seen him this pissed. It’s actually kind of scary. “You mind telling me why I got a phone call from mum, telling me that when she called the psychiatrist’s office, you were only there for five minutes before you drove away with Niall? And what the hell Niall? I asked you to take her so she would actually go. Yet here you are helping her away from the appointment.”

            Niall and I looked at each other. His face was trying to hide a scared, horrified look. I couldn’t hold back anymore. I just started laughing at Liam. Yeah, that probably wasn’t a good idea. Although, I noticed the boys haven’t said anything, but their faces had looks of disappointment. Those faces were mostly turned towards Niall. If only they knew what really happened.

            “You think this is funny?” Liam yelled. “All mum was trying to do was make sure you were alright, and you couldn’t even do her that one little favor. She said she had to pull together a huge amount of favors to get you into that doctor’s program.”

            “I don’t owe anything to that woman,” I said, turning serious. “You don’t know what really happened Liam; she’s been telling you nothing but lies.”

            “Then why don’t you enlighten me with the truth,” Liam said, mocking me, like what I said was a complete lie. Before I could talk, his phone started to ring. He let out a frustrated sigh before looking to see who was calling. “Oh look, now you can explain your story to me, and apologize to mum.”

            He must be joking. If he thinks I’m apologizing to that monstrosity, he has another thing coming.

            “Mum, you’re on speaker phone, and Hannah has something to say to you,” Liam said, glaring at me. After a moment of silence, he was beyond pissed. “Dammit Hannah, say something!”

            I walked over to the phone, and took it from his hands. I cleared my throat, which Liam rolled his eyes at, before talking.

            “How dare you, you bitch,” I said calmly into the phone. Everyone in the room was taken aback by response, even Niall.

            “Excuse me?” my mother asked, also flabbergasted by my choice in words. “Care to repeat that?”

            “I called you a bitch,” I explained. “What else do call someone who goes behind their children’s back?”

            “I did no such thing,” she quickly commented. One easy tell that someone is lying. Tell number two is when they change the subject. “Do you have any idea how hard it was to get you into that program?”