Chapter 10

Author's Note: Well, today started out as a good day... then I find all of this nonsense about Boy George and Liam. Honestly, Liam is probably the most excited about meeting fans, so it makes no sense that he would be rude, and turn down a picture. Then to see a 51 year-old man lash out at teenage girls, and criticize them is completely immature. But, that's just my little rant. Anyways, getting back on topic, I'm really excited about writing this book (no matter how sad the plot is), because for some reason, it gives me an outlet for whatever I'm feeling. So I hope you enjoy the new edition of the book, and if you haven't already, check out "We Found Love" or it's sequel, "Let There Be Love". As always, I love hearing from you guys, so comment, and share my stories with your friends. Your support is much appreciated! --Ekat =D

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            Silence. Not only silence; awkward silence. That’s what we’re all facing standing in the living room. I just admitted to the whole group that Niall and I are going on a date tomorrow night. Looks like my brother wasn’t expecting that one. Although, looking at Zayn, he’s trying to hide a smirk. It’s not like he knew Niall and I were going out on a date, right? Either way, we’re all watching Liam, and he’s not even moving, let alone saying a word.

            “Liam? Liam?” I called out, waving my hand in front of his face. He hasn’t even blinked in the last ten minutes. I know I’ve always said that my brother has a big mouth, and needs to learn to keep quiet sometimes, but this isn’t exactly what I meant. Then out of nowhere, he falls to the ground, passing out. Oh great; Well isn’t this just the cherry on top. And Liam always said I was the dramatic one. Zayn and Harry caught him before he could hit the floor, and carried him over to the couch. “Niall, can you get me an icepack from the freezer?”

            He nodded, and left the room for the icepack. I sat on the couch, next to where his head was laying, and let out a sigh.

            “Well that was unexpected,” Louis said, trying to make light of the situation.

            “You can say that again,” I said, agreeing with the boy in stripes.

            “Here you go babe,” Niall said, walking back into the room, handing me the icepack. I felt a blush creep up onto my cheeks when he called me babe, but I tried to resist the urge to melt at his words. Gross, I sound like one of those girls who have fallen helplessly in love. Maybe this is what it feels like to be treated like a regular human being with someone that cares about you. Although, Niall kissing me on the cheek before walking over the other side of the couch wasn’t exactly helping me. The boys just look at Niall like he’s committed a felony. Niall could only respond with a confused look. “What, you guys know we’re going on a date now, so why bother hiding anything?”

            It’s funny how he worded that, seeing as how the two of us are hiding so much from these four boys. If only they knew what Niall and I have gone through. Even though we’ve only known each other for a few days, it feels as though my pain his pain, and his pain is my pain. It’s like we’ve lived through each other’s experiences, and it’s not a pretty thing. When Niall talked about the hatred that his fans would send him, I could feel the misery that he felt from his words alone. Niall being sad just darkened things even more. I tried locking my emotions away from other people, and even myself, but I couldn’t help but let it all go in front of Niall. Seeing Niall break down into tears in front of your own eyes isn’t a pretty sight. Hopefully, it’s something that I’ll never have to see again.