Chapter 20

Author's Note: Hey guys! I know you were expecting an update at midnight or sooner like I usually do, but I have felt like crap all weekend... and I had to work on top of that. But, I never break a promise, so I did finish the chapter in time to post it for today, and I hope you enjoy! Let me know what you think. --Ekat =)

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            After Zayn was done reenacting what it was like to be five again, he decided to upgrade to a thirteen year old girl by slamming his bedroom door and refusing to talk to anybody. The rest of the day was really awkward. No one knew what to say or what to do. To get rid of the awkward silence that never seemed to disappear, we decided to have a movie day. Dani would have joined us, but she sent us a text saying that she had to go to some rehearsal for her dancing, but she sent me a text telling me she had someone that she wanted to introduce me to someone. Louis and Liam had small smiles when I showed them the text, and said they knew who it was, and that it was okay. I was a little hesitant because of the last time I was introduced to someone my brother trusted, which I know is fucked up for me to be thinking, but I’m just being precautious. But, when I saw Niall nod his head to tell me that this was someone that I could trust, I knew that it was okay. I still haven’t figured out what it is about him that makes me trust him, but I can’t help it. Every time I look into those crystal blue eyes, I just get lost in them. It’s like the speak nothing but sweet nothings to me.

            Seeing as how Niall and I were trying to get on Liam’s good side about the idea of us dating, we decided to watch some of his favorite movies. Of course, this included the Toy Story trilogy. Even though we were trying to get on his good side, that wasn’t stopping the glare that he was shooting at Niall when we were cuddling on the couch with my head on his chest.

            “Your brother is staring at me,” Niall whispered into my ear.

            “Glaring is more like it,” I whispered back. To respond, Niall let out a slight chuckle, which intensified the glare Liam was giving Niall, as well as made me jump up since my head was on his chest.

            “I think it’s time for bed,” Liam said, shutting the movie off, making everyone groan in disapproval. “Stop your moaning and groaning; it’s been a long day for all of us, and we need our rest.”

            “How was it a long day for you?” I asked him. It’s not like he had a fight with his best friend.

            “I found out my sister and my best mate are dating,” Liam shot back with an exasperated sigh. “I need time to take this in.”

            “Oh stop,” I said, trying to get him out of his dramatic mood. “You’re supposed to be my big brother, not my little sister.”

            Everyone started laughing, and Liam turned his glare from Niall onto me. See, even though Liam’s glaring on the outside, I know he’s doing cartwheels on the inside because I’m starting to act like myself again.

            We all headed up the stairs, and said goodnight to each other. It was slightly awkward when I went to give Niall a kiss goodnight. The other three boys were standing at their doors, staring at us. And what a surprise, Liam was once again glaring at Niall. Niall blushed, and awkwardly kissed me on the cheek before heading to his room. I could tell that he wanted to kiss me on the lips, which is what I wanted too, but with Liam there, there was no chance of that happening. I turned to see Liam standing in his doorway with a proud smile, signaling that he was happy that Niall was a complete gentleman with me, and didn’t try to eat my face off. I glared it him, but he only shot a wink back before entering his bedroom. When I heard snickering, I turned to the opposite direction to see that Harry and Louis were holding onto each other to stop one another from laughing. Oh, just wait until they get girlfriends; I’m going to do everything in my power to stop them from doing anything. With that happy thoughts forming in my brain, I happily entered my own bedroom to enter the land of slumber.