Chapter 16

Author's Note: Well, as many of you have been waiting, here's the new chapter! And as promised, their date is in this chapter. I really hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I'm really excited to see that my reads are starting to pick up. From the last chapter, they've actually tripled what I usually do in three days. Hopefully, the pace continues to increase. Well, I'll let you get back to reading. Please tell me what you think about the chapter; enjoy! --Ekat =)

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            Dani appointed herself as my date advisor for my night. I thought this was a good thing at first, but now I’m starting to question my decision. Although, I don’t really think I had a choice in the matter. When she dragged me upstairs, she threw me into my bedroom, she said she would be back in a little bit, and not to go anywhere. Seriously, where was I going to go? Half an hour later, I hear her screaming from downstairs.

            “Get your asses up, and march up those stairs,” I hear Dani scream from downstairs, making me laugh.

            “Why?” I hear Louis question.

            “Don’t talk back to me,” Dani says with sass in her voice. Isn’t Louis supposed to be the sassy one? “Get up those stairs, go into your rooms, and don’t come out until I say you can. Niall, I’m emphasizing this point towards you.”

            “But what if I get hungry?” Niall questions with fear in his voice. I can almost see the scared look on his face.

            “Then you better stock up now, because it’s going to be a while before I let you guys out,” Dani replied, most likely with an eye roll.

            “I feel like I’m a pet,” Liam says.

            “But you’re my pet,” Dani flirts. I roll my eyes at this, even though no one can see me. Although, it is really nice seeing a girl that really cares for my brother. He honestly deserves to have someone that can give as much love as he does.

            “Let’s go before I get sick all over the floor,” Zayn says, and I can hear four sets of footsteps climbing the stairs.

            “Liam, let’s go,” I hear Harry right outside my bedroom door.

            “Don’t make me drag up the stairs myself,” Louis calls down.

            About a minute passes, and then my bedroom door opens to reveal Dani with multiple clothing bags in her hand.

            “Sorry, I had to run out and get clothes for tonight, and then I had to deal with the nosiest people you’ve ever met,” she said, finally taking a minute to catch her breath. “It’s hard work getting those boys to do what you want.”

            “Seems like you have my brother wrapped around your thumb,” I add in, making her blush.

            “I wasn’t sure what your style was, so I grabbed a bunch of different clothes suitable for your date tonight,” Dani says, completely ignoring my comment, but her face is still flushed.

            “Wait; do you know where Niall’s taking me?” I asked.

            “No, the little leprechaun wouldn’t tell me,” Danielle replies, letting a huff of air escape her mouth from frustration. “I just had to pick clothes that would be acceptable for any dating situation, whether it be fancy or casual, or something in between because he said he wanted it to be a surprise.”