Chapter 18

Author's Note: Well, I'm going to keep this note pretty short since I know how much you guys are looking foward to the new chapter. Thanks for all of the reads for the last chapter, and I hope you enjoy this one as well. Let me know what you think! --Ekat =D

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            See, this is a perfect example of a time that I don’t want Liam as my overprotective brother. Now that he knows about Aaron, he’s going to be even more protective now that Niall and I are going out. I guess the only thing I can do now is hope that he doesn’t decide to burry Niall in the backyard.

            “Hannah, what are you thinking about?” Niall asks, interrupting my train of thought. Normally I hate it when people do that, but he’s too cute to be made at. Oh God, now I sound like one of those mushy girls that can’t stop talking about how cute their boyfriend is. I guess this just goes to show what kind of an effect Niall can have on me. Wow, I’m getting lost in my own thoughts again.

            “Sorry, I’m just trying to figure out the best way to tell Liam about us without him wanting to kill you,” I say, making Niall’s eyes widen. My words also make Louis and Zayn laugh their heads off too. “Oh shut up you two.”

            “We’re only laughing because we know it’s true,” Louis says, throwing his head back in laughter. He’s lucky I like him like a brother; otherwise I’d slap him upside the head. Eh, that never stopped me with Liam. “Ow, what was that for?”

            This time, Niall and Zayn were the ones laughing.

            “Do you really think he’ll kill me?” Niall asked, getting back on point.

            “I doubt it. Think about it Niall; he actually let you and Hannah go on a date together,” Zayn said. “I don’t think he’d let him do that without thinking about the possibility of you two becoming boyfriend and girlfriend… and if he didn’t think about that, then he’s not the Daddy Direction that we thought he was.”

            This is why Zayn is my best friend. He’s the logical one. Although, no matter what he says, there’s still going to be a little bit of worry that Liam won’t approve of Niall and I dating because they’re best mates. I don’t want to be the reason they won’t be friends anymore.

            “So how do you want to do this Hannah?” Niall asked me, grasping my hand in his, and rubbing his thumb along the backside of my hand. It’s like he knows when I’m feeling nervous or scared.

            “Maybe we can take the subtle approach,” I answer, smiling as an idea is forming in my head.

            “What did you have in mind?” Niall asks.

            “Do you know how Danielle and Liam are sitting in the living room?” I ask, and he nods. “Well since Dani has made it pretty obvious that she wants us together, we walk downstairs holding hands, and head into the kitchen. You know damn well that either her or Liam will see. When that happens, they will alert the other. Liam will probably have another dramatic episode, and claim that he’s having a panic attack while Dani jumps around squealing. Either way, we’ll wait in the kitchen while they calm each other down. Then when that happens, we enter the living room, and sit on the couch to cuddle up and watch T.V. From there, whatever happens happens.”

            “I love how devious you are,” Louis squeals in excitement. I wonder about that boy sometimes.

            “Are you sure you and Liam are related?” Zayn asks, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I couldn’t help but laugh, making the three guys look at me weird…probably a hint of concern for my mental wellbeing in there too. It’s not the first time someone has asked if Liam and I were related. The world knows him as this sweet, innocent boy that grew up in Wolverhampton, and dreamed to be a singer. Then when it comes to the boys, he’s the protective one that almost never drinks, doesn’t smoke, and always takes care of the four other lads. Me on the other hand; I’m known as the mischievous, sassy one with an attitude. I don’t put up with shit, unlike Liam. Liam’s known for having the patience of a saint, and always being polite. Fuck that! What’s the point of being polite to someone that doesn’t deserve it? If someone asks me for my opinion, I’m going to give it to them.