Chapter 30

Author's Note: Hey guys! Well, this week didn't start off too well. I had to break down, and buy a new i-Pod. I don't know if you know this, but they're fucking expensive! :O I guess the good news is that I'm going from an i-Pod classic to an i-Pod touch. I get a free bonus pack and I bought a case, but still...that's $240 gone. Anyways, only two more chapters and an Epilogue left. :O I know, I keep dropping these bad things on you guys, lol. They say bad things come in threes, and they're right...try not to hate me for this chapter. Instead of explaining why, I'll let you read it for yourselves. Enjoy, and let me know what you think. I alwys enjoy reading and replying to your comments! --Ekat =)

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            “I don’t wanna go,” Niall whined as I tried dragging him out of the car.

            “Niall, get out of the car,” I pleaded, trying to get him out of the backseat of the car. It was hard enough getting him out of the house this morning. Actually, that’s not accurate. The accurate way of describing my morning would be a fucking nightmare. I literally had to drag him out to the car, and I have a feeling that I’ll have to do the same to get him out. He really doesn’t want to leave me.

            “No,” Niall refused, acting like an immature child.

            “Niall, get out of the damn car,” I shot back, trying to drag him out as he clung onto the armrest.

            “No,” Niall screeched, tightening his grip. “I’m not leaving you.”

            “What’s going on over here?” I heard a familiar voice ask. I turned around, and saw my brother walking over with Danielle. The rest of the boys followed, and I noticed two unfamiliar girls with them as well. Normally I would be all shy, and try to hide at the sight of two strangers. Although, seeing as how I have to get Niall on the tour bus within the next thirty minutes, that wasn’t really a priority.

            “I can’t get his lazy ass out of the car,” I huffed out, letting go of Niall to let the boys have a chance. Don’t go by looks alone, because that boy has a really strong grip. “I even tried persuading him with food, but he still won’t get on the bus.”

            “Come on Niall,” Zayn groaned. “We don’t have time for this. We have to get on the bus so we can make it to Liverpool for our first show tonight.”

            “I’m not going,” Niall replied, keeping up his stubborn charade.

            “Yes you are,” I fought back.

            “I don’t want to leave you,” Niall argued.

            “Niall, I will be fine,” I pointed out. “It’s really sweet and all that you don’t want to leave me, but you have to get on that bus.”

            “Why?” Niall asked.

            “Think of all your fans that paid good money to see their five favorite boys perform,” I point out. “You don’t want to let them down, do you?”

            “No,” Niall pouts. Aw, I hate seeing him sad. I lean forward, and press my lips against his, making him smile into our kiss.

            “Break it up,” Liam yells from behind us. We both roll our eyes, but pull apart nonetheless.

            “I just don’t want anything to happen to you while I’m gone,” Niall explains, placing a sweet kiss to my cheek, ignoring the fierce glare that my brother was shooting him.