Chapter 13

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for reading my stories, and giving me such kind words. It motivates me so much to know that you guys enjoy my books so much. As promised, I'm going to publish this chapter early. Although, please try not to hate me for what you're about to read.... at least try. And keep in mind that I won't be updating this one until Wednesday. :( Well, I know how much you guys are dying to read it, so here is Chapter 13 of "Leave Me Alone". Let me know what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Aaron’s P.O.V.

            “Mate, I’m really sorry about that,” Liam apologized, steadying me on my feet after the guy with the Irish accent nearly knocked me out. The prick seems to be pretty protective of Hannah.

            “Don’t worry about it mate. I just wish I knew what was bothering her,” I lied. To be honest, I couldn’t give a fuck about the bitch anymore. Every time I see her, I just want to walk over to her, and lay my hands on her. Of course, I know I have to resist the urge with a room fully of people; especially when one of those people is her brother.

            “She seemed fine ten minutes ago,” the girl on the couch added. I don’t know why, but I get the feeling that she doesn’t like me either, not that I give a shit. I did notice her eyeing me as Liam and I sat down on the couch, giving Hannah and the Irish guy time to cool down.

            “So what’s been going on?” Liam asks, wanting to catch up. At first, that’s why I came here too. But then I saw that Hannah was here, and my mood dropped. Why did she have to be here?

            “Nothing much,” I said, trying to get my head straight. “Just been hanging around town, living life.”

            “That’s good to hear,” Liam said, trying to break the awkward tension. “Listen, I’m going to go upstairs, and check up on Hannah and Niall, and see what the hell’s going on with them.”         

            “Sure, do you have anything you need me to do to prepare for dinner?” I ask, trying to hide my disgust from Hannah. God, I hate that slut.

            “Um, would you mind paying for the pizza when the guy rings the doorbell?” Liam asked. “The money’s one the table.”

            “Sure, no problem,” I said with the fakest smile yet as Liam climbed the stairs to chase his obnoxious spawn of a sister. Why did I agree to come here again? Oh yeah, to catch up with Liam. Although, seeing as he’s upstairs tending the basket cases with his goon squad, maybe I can have a little fun with his little toy.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            Aaron’s been acting strange since he got here. I don’t know what’s going on. I can’t worry about that now. At the moment, I have to deal with my rude sister, and the explosive leprechaun. I still can’t believe that little scene downstairs. Time to find out what the hell’s going on with those two. They made me look like an ass in front of one of my best friends.

            I went to open the door to Niall’s bedroom, where I’m assuming they all are seeing as how all of the other rooms are empty, and found that the door was locked. Good thing I have a key to all of the bedrooms. I pulled my keys out of my pocket, and unlock the door. No one notices me standing in the doorway, so I just listen in on the conversation, going unnoticed. Even though a part of me is thankful that I decided to do this, another part of me regrets it because I want to do nothing than to run to my bathroom, and throw up.

The things that are coming out of my sister’s mouth make me want to shrivel up. To know that I broke my promise of always being there to protect her breaks me. To stand here, and listen to her describe everything that this monster of a person did to my sweet, innocent, baby sister infuriates me, and makes me sick. It amazes me to know that there are actually pieces of scum that can break a person’s spirit like that. If I would have known she was being treated like shit, I would have taken the first plane back home. Nothing matters more to me than my sister’s safety and happiness. I just wish she would tell me who abused her. Why didn’t Aaron ever tell me? But nothing hurt me more than her last statement, which had to be true since she shouted it after Louis pushed her.