Epilogue

Author's Note: You guys are amazing, but unfortunately, this is the end of "Leave Me Alone". I have had nothing short of a blast whlie writing this story. But like I've said before, most great things must come to an end. Now I'll be taking some time off to edit my last two stories before starting my next two stories. I want to try my best to write a few chapters before posting so I don't feel rushed all the time. So with this being the last chapter before the Q&A, I know that it's short, but I thought it would be the best way to end it...hope it doen't drive you guys too crazy ;) Well, I'll let you read what's left of Hannah and Niall's story. Let me know what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Hannah’s P.O.V. (Six Months Later)

            “Please Hannah,” Niall begged, almost whimpered, getting down onto his hands and knees, jutting his lower lip out to make me cave even faster. Dammit; I should have never looked into his eyes. I fall for them every damn time. “I just want to have a day with you alone, and we can cuddle on the couch and watch movies.”

            “Fine,” I groaned out, making Niall cheer. I know that me groaning at the idea of cuddling with my boyfriend makes me seem like a total bitch, but that’s because Niall always picks the same movies over and over again. “As long as I pick the movie.”

            “Are you saying that I don’t pick out good movies?” Niall asked, trying to act offended. My only response was rolling my eyes at him.

            “No, the movies you pick out are good…the first couple of times,” I reply, and resist the urge to laugh when his smile disappeared at me adding the last part of the sentence on.

            “How could you not always want to watch ‘Marley & Me’, or ‘The Godfather’?” Niall questioned in disbelief.

            “Niall, every once in a while is fine,” I explain…it’s almost like talking to a child. “But it does get tiring of knowing what’s going to happen at the start of every scene.”

            “Fine Ms. Know-it-all, let’s see what you can come up with,” Niall mocks. I roll my eyes, but get up to get the new movie anyway. When I throw the case at Niall, he examines it, and then looks at it with extreme disgust. “Really Hannah, “The Lucky One?”

            “Have you ever seen it?” I questioned.

            “No,” he muttered, probably hoping I didn’t hear him, but I did.

            “So how about we watch it before we make judgments, okay?” I tease, making him blush.

            “But it’s going to be all mushy and girly,” Niall whines, pouting and crossing his arms.

            “Trust me, you’ll like it,” I reply with a grin, cuddling up with  my loving, caring boyfriend, who was more than happy to oblige, despite his grumbling.

*

*

*

Still Hannah’s P.O.V. (After the Movie)

            Once the movie was over, and the credits started rolling, I felt a pair of lips attach themselves to my neck. Of course…this is the real reason he wanted to stay and cuddle with me. Over the last six months, Niall and I have grown so much closer together. Ever since the night we left the hospital in Dublin, we’ve been inseparable. I remember one night that we slept in the same bed, despite Liam’s protests, and when the boys tried pulling me out of bed, Niall gripped onto me, and refused to let me go…while he was sleeping. I think the most exciting part of that was that even when the boys tried to pull me out of his grip, Niall’s muscles were so strong, that he was able to defy the boys pulling. Now that was hot.

            “Ugh,” I grunt out, trying to suppress the moan that was threatening to escape my lips from the pair that is attached to my neck.

            “Let it out princess,” Niall moaned into my neck. “I want to hear it.”

            “Niall!” I moaned out, and I could feel the smirk that was on his lips. Suddenly, those lips were pulled away from my neck.

            “We should stop while I still have control,” Niall panted out. Is he frickin kidding me?

            “What if I don’t want you to stop,” I seductively whispered into his ear, straddling his lap.

            “Hannah, you have no idea what you’re doing,” Niall groaned as I ground my hips against his crotch. “You’re playing with fire.”

            “Well maybe I want to get burned,” I whispered, biting the lobe of his ear. I expected another round or two of teasing before he caved, but that didn’t happen.

            “That’s it” Niall growled, lifting me up from his lap, and throwing me over his shoulder as we headed towards our bedroom. Well, this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind when I woke up this morning, but I’m not complaining.

*

*

*

Still Hannah’s P.O.V. (A few hours later)

            “That was…wow!” I sigh. I felt Niall chuckle from beneath me.

            “Thanks,” Niall replied, followed by a yawn.

            “You seem tired,” I commented, making him laugh again.

            “Well I had to keep up with you,” he replied, making me blush. “Apparently someone’s more of a horn dog than I am.”

            “It was my first time,” I defended.

            “What about the other three times?” Niall questioned with a smirk.

            “Shut up,” I mumbled, snuggling deeper into his chest, making him laugh again.

            “What the fuck did you do?” an angry voice boomed. Niall and I looked up, and noticed Liam examining the room full of our scattered clothes as we lay underneath the sheets. Niall and I looked at each other with worried looks. “I’m going to fucking kill you.”

            Oh my crazy life…and to think, when I first met these boys, all I wanted was to be left alone.