Chapter 28

Author's Note: We're starting to get down there guys! After this chapter, there's only four more left, plus the epilogue. After that, I'll be taking some time off to edit this story as well as "Let There Be Love". Once both stories are edited, I'll start working on my two new stories: "My Overprotective Best Friend: Zayn Malik" which is a Niall story, and "Cat Got Your Tongue?", which is a Ziall Hybrid/M-Preg story. It's going to be a busy time, and I hope you'll all be there to support me! With that said, I hope you enjoy this chapter, and will let me know what you think! --Ekat =)

---

Hannah’s P.O.V.

            Right as I finished unpacking one of the boxes in the living room, the doorbell rang. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I turned around. It made me smile because I knew it was Niall. The doorbell rang again as Niall placed his lips onto my neck, his teeth marking my skin.

            “Niall, there’s someone at the door,” I said, trying to wiggle out of his grip.

            “Let them leave a message,” Niall replied, tightening his grip on me.

            “It’s not an answering machine you twit,” I laughed, finally escaping his protective hold on me.

            “You’re such a tease,” Niall pouted. “No one should look that good in moving clothes!”

            I was about to respond when there was an enormous amount of knocking coming from the door.

            “Hannah? Niall? Is everything okay?” my brother ask-shouted through the door. It took everything I had not to roll my eyes at my brother’s almost panic attack. “Come on; please open the door!”

            “Jesus Christ,” I muttered under my breath, as well as some not so nice swear words. I opened the door, and not even a second goes by before I’m tackled to the ground by my brother. Oh, sometimes I wonder if I’m the older sibling. “Liam, what the hell is wrong with you?”

            “You didn’t answer the door right away, so I got worried,” Liam admitted, placing a small kiss on my forehead.

            “You’re such an ignoramus,” I laughed out. Liam continued to pout until he took a deeper look at me. Then his pout started to turn into a look of confusion as his eyebrows furrowed. “What’s that?”

            I was confused as to what he was talking about until his fingers lightly touched the side of my neck.

            “Are those teeth marks?” my brother shouted, shooting his head up to glare at Niall, whose eyes were as wide as mine. “Niall, would you mind explaining why my sister’s neck has bite marks on it?”

            “Maybe a vampire snuck in and attacked Hannah,” Niall said, looking extremely worried. I had to turn away so I didn’t crack up laughing.

            “I’ll give you a vampire you fucking leprechaun,” Liam shouts, launching himself at my loving boyfriend. But before his hands snaked their way around Niall’s neck, I caught the collar of his shirt, and held him back. Niall obviously didn’t see me grab him from the girlish scream that escaped his lips…his very kissable lips.

            “Liam, calm down,” I scold, throwing my older brother onto the couch while Niall cowers behind me…yep, what a manly boyfriend I have.

            “You’re lucky my sister’s here to protect you,” Liam whisper-shouted, which was pretty useless seeing as how I’m sitting right next to him.