Q&A

Q&A

How did you find out about One Direction?

            Well, I first heard “What Makes You Beautiful” on the radio, and at first, I found it annoying because radio stations always find a popular song, and decide to ruin it by overplaying it. But then I looked up their “Up All Night” album on iTunes. I had a few dollars on there, and bought “One Thing” and “Tell Me a Lie”. Then I saw their live iTunes concert, and after that, I was in love with the boys!

What was your inspiration for writing this story?

            This is actually a really funny question. When I finished “We Found Love”, and started “Let There Be Love”, I noticed how I basically wrote a fairytale love story with no fighting or difficulty with the relationship. So the more I did that, the more I had the urge to be rebellious, and write the complete opposite. At first, I was going to have Hannah fight with Liam more in the beginning, and keep up the mute charade, and have Niall as like a quiet, guardian angel that watched over her, but decided to change that at the last minute.

How did you get all of the good ideas for writing “Leave Me Alone”?

            I’m glad that you loved my ideas for the story, but honestly, a lot of the ideas for the plot and such were made up on the spot. The last few chapters, as well as some of the ideas were actually worked in, but a lot of them are made up while I’m writing the story itself.

How are you such an amazing writer?

            I literally laughed when I got this question because it’s such an amazing feeling that I get when people tell me that I’m an amazing writer, or that they can’t wait for me to publish a book in real life. I honestly never expected my books to get that many reads. Actually, I wasn’t even expecting 100 reads on “We Found Love”, and now it’s almost at 200,000 reads. It’s all thanks to you guys; you guys are my motivation, and as long as you’re willing to read my mind’s creations, I’ll keep writing them down.

What inspired you to write Fan Fiction?

            I think because it’s so easy for me. I mean, we already have the “characters”…it’s just creating a story for them to play a role in.

Are Niall’s thoughts/emotions in the story similar to any of your thoughts/emotions in real life?

            Um, I think that because Niall’s straight in most of my stories, and I’m gay, that we don’t really share a whole lot of connection with thoughts and emotions, but some things that we do share would be the need to want to keep the person we’re in a relationship with happy. I’ve never been in a relationship, but I would never want to see a frown on my boyfriend’s face. And as a guy, no matter what, we all have strong desires. Good question!

Do you think you would ever collaborate on a story?

            I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately, since a lot of my favorite stories lately are collaborations. So I would say yes, but the author(s) would have to be very frequent users that are really dedicated, and we are able to work well together.

Would you ever write a Non-Fanfic for Wattpad?

             Another question I’ve been thinking about lately. Again, I would have to say yes…although, I’m pretty sure they would be boyxboy stories, since those would be easier for me to write, since they’re so relatable to me.

How do you choose who to dedicate a chapter to?

            I try to choose people that are always commenting, because I love chatting with my “fans”, and I always love comments that make me laugh. To me, as you can probably tell with my stories, a sense of humor is a big deal, and if you can make me laugh a lot, I have no problem letting you know how much I appreciate your loyalty with a dedication.

What is your biggest inspiration when it comes to writing?

            I actually had to think about this one for a minute. And to be able to answer this question, I had to ask myself why I write…and the answer to that is to see the reaction people get. I can’t tell you guys enough how much I love reading your comments; they seriously make my day. It makes me think that I’m not wasting my time, and that maybe one day, I can publish a book on my own. So I guess my biggest inspiration when it comes to write is you guys.