Chapter 12

Author's Note: I know I left you all on a cliff-hanger with the last chapter, so I know how desperate you are to start reading. I just want to say that it really means a lot for you guys to take time out of your day to read stories that I write. Also, receiving messages from those of you saying that my stories give you hope that there's happiness in the world somewhere really means a lot. That was my entire point in writing "We Found Love"... to write a story about how everyone wants to find that perfect relationship, and that it is possible for it to exist. I know this story is the complete opposite of that, and to know that you love it anyway really means a lot. Let me know what you think of this chapter! --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            I saw this guy come in, and there was something about him I didn’t like. Maybe that’s being judgmental seeing as how I know nothing about him, but it’s just my gut feeling. I could tell that Hannah was just starting to relax, and then this guy showed up. Her whole figure tensed up, and her eyes widened at the sight of Liam’s guest. Then Liam introduced him, and everything made sense.

“Boys, I’d like to introduce you to one of my best friends,” Liam said, throwing his arm around the guy. “Everyone, this is Aaron.” That’s when I tensed up.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I looked around the room to see everyone’s reactions to being introduced to Aaron. I figured that we haven’t talked in a few months, and we should catch up, so I invited him over. Plus, since Hannah hasn’t told me what happened since I left, I figured that Aaron could seeing as how they used to be really close. But not everyone had the reaction I was hoping for. The boys were exchanging looks between Aaron and Hannah, while Niall was glaring at Aaron with what looked like rage. Wow, Niall is the gentle member of the group, and he looks like he’s about to get up, and beat the living shit of Aaron. I have no idea why though. It’s not like they could possibly know each other. Then when I look at Hannah, I see her looking away, biting her lip, staring at Niall while holding his clenched fist. What the hell? This isn’t what I wanted at all.

            “Hannah, aren’t you going to say hi to Aaron?” I question, trying to get passed this awkward silence. Hannah pats Niall’s hand, gets up, and starts climbing the stairs to head to her room before I grab onto her wrist. She lets out a small hiss, but I think it’s because I grabbed her with more force than necessary. I know I shouldn’t have done that, seeing as how she’s already pissed at me, but that’s no way to treat our childhood best friend. “Hannah, don’t be rude.”

            Hannah turned to us, but before she could say anything, Niall jumped off the couch, and rushed over, making sure to “accidently” knock into Aaron with his shoulder. Why is he being such a douche? Niall glares at Aaron while taking her, and guiding her upstairs. Seriously, what is everyone’s problem? I look over to Danielle, thinking maybe it might be something that girls go through, but she just shrugged her shoulders at me.

            “Nice to see you babe,” Aaron calls up the stairs. Next thing I know, Niall comes storming down the stairs, his face completely red.

            “Don’t you dare talk to her you swine,” Niall shouts, pushing Aaron, making him stumble. Zayn and Louis come towards us, and carry Niall up the stairs. I can tell from the looks that they’re giving me that they don’t know what’s going on, but they know as well as I do that if they didn’t grab Niall, things would have gotten a lot worse. Niall is usually the one that calms us down with his mellow vibe, so surprised doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel after seeing Niall behave like that. Why was he so against Aaron being here?